Forums

Help › Forums

mini world cup 2016

Tue, Jul 11 2017 11:08 AM (1,381 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 2:43 AM

Hope you win the CTTH Kev . You were close to winning the previous one i sponsored. Still not sure if 20feet got the balls.......but i did send them

Bubbs

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 7:21 AM

kevinf2009:

Had the pleasure to play against Hpurey today on Pinehurst in stabbleford format. Everything was going great for me, was holing putts and putting approaches close to the hole. Hazen, on the other hand, had some tough times with his putter.  everything.

FTFY  ;-)

I was having some tough times with just about everything.   Not much play time lately and was hoping the good beer buzz I had going into the match was good enough.   In my defense it usually is.  :)

All in all,  I'm just happy that the score was as close as it was.  

And one helluva shot on the CTTH hole.  But I can't seem to see the screenshot very well, even opening image in new tab,  it's the same size.   Good chance to be a winner unless someone aces it I think.  

Well played sir.  

• PAULFINN52
    3,172 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 7:43 AM

hpurey:

kevinf2009:

Had the pleasure to play against Hpurey today on Pinehurst in stabbleford format. Everything was going great for me, was holing putts and putting approaches close to the hole. Hazen, on the other hand, had some tough times with his putter.  everything.

FTFY  ;-)

I was having some tough times with just about everything.   Not much play time lately and was hoping the good beer buzz I had going into the match was good enough.   In my defense it usually is.  :)

And one helluva shot on the CTTH hole.  But I can't seem to see the screenshot very well, even opening image in new tab,  it's the same size.   Good chance to be a winner unless someone aces it I think.  

Well played sir.  

what is the distance and who put it there im lost?

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 8:20 AM

SPINO1:

stevereilly:

SPINO1:

Hello,

If anyone from Bidgestone can give Moose a nudge for me please, Sent F.I  a few days ago aswell as a wall post, heard nothing to date.

Many thanks.

Stu

Stu, I'm on it..  and if I can't find Moose I will get a replacement

Thanks Steve... All notifications thru PENGLISH3 , until our skipper is back please bud..

I've not heard anymore from Moose, so can I throw in a sub .

Group 2,   Bridgestone vs SEL

Can Bridgestone replace Moosetaya with Bobcourt.  If this is a problem, we can find an alternative solution.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 10:18 AM

PAULFINN52:

hpurey:

kevinf2009:

FTFY  ;-)

Well played sir.  

what is the distance and who put it there im lost?

Was Kevin. ...1.7 foot Paul

Bubbs

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 12:12 PM

bubbsboy:
    Hi DP, to be honest i didnt work it out. Just pasted our members post on here as he does not come on WGT. So it was mainly to show praise to Baggs from our member.

Bubbs, I really wasn't trying to say anything was wrong here and I realised the post was about Baggs helpfulness.  The small mistake didn't matter at all in this game, which was partly why I used it.   All I was trying to do was show an easy way of checking the Stableford points by using the final stoke play score.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 12:32 PM

Group 4 Round 5

UKGElite v GOSharks

Grahwill  32 v TY2000MY  42

TY2000MY:

Would not let me add a URL to my scorecards. 

However my opponent Graham tells me that the final score is 42 to 32

The score card score was 64 to 74

Graham said that I gave him a good old ass whopping :-))

Tyler

• gordon0762
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 1:59 PM

group 4  game 5

close game with 2511jonnyxx  36 points

gordon0762   39 -2 = 37 points

thanks for game Jonny

Gordon.

• mikewilleford
    1,544 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 2:06 PM

Group 2 Round 5 Match 2

GOGC Jets v Big Bats Happy House

mikewilleford v pjball

44          to 36 (38-2)

Paul and I were able to get our game in today and he was just not able to overcome the hdcp and a bit of early trouble while I had just a solid non spectacular round. I would like very much to say how much I have enjoyed both rounds against BBHH what an extraordinary couple of chaps I met and all of my teammates say the same. Well done to your club so far and we are still gunning for that top slot, lol 

• drcliveoak
    27 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 3:11 PM

round  5

drcliveoak-Eagle Club defeated     N3103F-Scottishbravehearts 41-40.

Great Match and Great guy.  It was a pleasure and much fun playing the match

RSS