Forums

Help › Forums

mini world cup 2016

Tue, Jul 11 2017 11:08 AM (1,381 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 3:51 AM

PAULFINN52:
    what was the stablefrod scores irish please

Not Irish, but it's either 45-45 (if the legend gets +2) or 43-43 (if the TL gets -2) ;-)

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 4:40 AM

Group 1

Legends v Eros

Amateur v Bluey

What an absolute star Pete is, Gentleman, Great player and so much fun along the way...

Pete may be able to give a better game description so I`ll stick with the scores..

Pete (the bugger lol) beat me 44-42 in a superb fun game

Another friend to add, Excellent stuff...!

Chris

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 5:13 AM

You are the star Chris,

An absolulute pleasure mate, fortunately for me I began like "Black Caviar",check her out on youtube, the equine version of Usain Bolt and held a handy lead after the front 9.

Chris tried valiantly to real me in on the back 9, but i held on 4 a lucky win.

Thanks again mate, to fit the game in

Thoroly(thats one word i've never been able to spell) enjoyed it and all my praise to L of the W.

I was finding this game gettin very stale, but thanks to Finny its getting more fun every day

Cheers,

Best of luck to all teams still in the mix.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 7:26 AM

Cosa Nostra vs SEL

John (JPM1234) and myself played last night...John was going to tally up the numbers, he may post them later.

But Pinehurst was a bit too much for John to overcome, being a fairly new Legend, PH2 is not an easy course to be consistent on.

I will say this, John kept his chin up through out the game, never blamed the meter, WGT, etc., just took the game in stride.

Was a pleasure John.

I carded a 59 and John a 76 for a CN victory.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 8:26 AM

MBaggese:

Cosa Nostra vs SEL

John (JPM1234) and myself played last night...John was going to tally up the numbers, he may post them later.

But Pinehurst was a bit too much for John to overcome, being a fairly new Legend, PH2 is not an easy course to be consistent on.

I will say this, John kept his chin up through out the game, never blamed the meter, WGT, etc., just took the game in stride.

Was a pleasure John.

I carded a 59 and John a 76 for a CN victory.

stableford scores please

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 9:45 AM

PAULFINN52:
    stableford scores please

Mine would have been 47  11 birds and 7 pars

John had 16 on the front 9 and should have been close to that on the back, so unless he posts differently, it would have been 47 to 32 in favor of CN.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 10:05 AM

stevereilly:

SPINO1:

Hello,

If anyone from Bidgestone can give Moose a nudge for me please, Sent F.I  a few days ago aswell as a wall post, heard nothing to date.

Many thanks.

Stu

Stu, I'm on it..  and if I can't find Moose I will get a replacement

Thanks Steve... All notifications thru PENGLISH3 , until our skipper is back please bud..

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 11:40 AM

MBaggese:

PAULFINN52:
    stableford scores please

Mine would have been 47  11 birds and 7 pars

John had 16 on the front 9 and should have been close to that on the back, so unless he posts differently, it would have been 47 to 32 in favor of CN.

can we all scores as is the stableford format please

it can be slightly different to the strokeplay scores and that is what i want for my records

thx paul

• Lekit2000
    299 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 12:02 PM

Won my match, we both shot 39 but opponent had to give 2 shots. 39-37

Cheers Jess ( Lekit2000)

NO QUITTERS HERE PLEASE          V WOODEN TEE GC
    PLAYER 1
    PLAYER 2

tjos CH
     JoeMaverick C  
     Byways CH
     LonnieSkinner C   
     wheresubin CH -2
     Why9 L
     Scottlor CH
     GladstoneScrewer C
     Roarforest CH
     Mkrizan86 C  
     Lekit2000 L  Won 39
     DodgyPutter TL  -2 Lost 37
     PaulBrennan L
     Dazza501 c -2
     Bazzeriom CH -2

HoylakeHunter L

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 12:54 PM

Bags and Johns game Paul. Below is a post from John off our forum....

The actual score from my match last night against MBaggese was -- Stableford points (after deducting two points from Mike's score) Mike -- 48, me 30. Pinehurst is a tough course, and Mike is really a very good player. He was very patient with me as I was not playing well. He did offer some good advice and I am hoping some of it will help me improve. As embarrassing as the loss was, it was still fun. Actual stroke score -- 59 for Mike, 76 for me.

Bubbs

RSS