Forums

Help › Forums

The 19th Hole: FATTY501

Tue, Feb 9 2016 5:13 PM (32 replies)
  • Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 1:34 AM

Good for you Sue - you've worked damned hard to make this club what it is and it has been a real pleasure supporting you.

Great work and well deserved.

Bill

• mysuperclarets
    244 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 2:02 AM

Congratulations Sue. You deserve all the accolade as you are so dedicated to making this club what it is,and as you say you have a great management team with you. My thanks for running such a good club

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 5:50 AM

wtiger22:

Congratulations Mrs!

I always told you ...."stick with me and i,ll make you famous"

very well presented piece

hats off to you for all of your hard work and countless hours poured into this game

and also a huge pat on the back to WGT for the excellent composition of the piece.

keep at it Sue - you can achieve whatever you set your mind to

xx

thanks darling x

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 5:51 AM

canujustnip:

Congratulations Sue , great article and accolade for both you and the club.

This should really help us with our quest to recruit quality members now, they cannot help but sit up and take notice.

It's very heart warming to see that your hard work and shear dedication has paid off and been duly recognized by the WGT community, something like this gives us all a morel boost and somehow makes all the effort worthwhile.

I am so pleased and proud for you and Mike, the "admin team" and the membership, This is a shining example of what is achievable by good management and quality members.

Keep up the good work all and lets become one of the best dam country clubs on WGT. :D

Thank you Ian, your contribution to our club also makes it the great place it is

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 5:51 AM

111joey:

Well deserved Sue.

Joey

Thank you Joey and good luck with yours

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 5:53 AM

JimbeauC:

I can but echo the congratulations. 

It's gratifying to see such hard work and diligence acknowledged. 

Applause! Applause!

:^)

Thank you Jim, you do make me smile, hovering quietly in the background yet doing a wonderful job putting up all out tournaments - thank YOU

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 5:54 AM

stevereilly:

Well done Sue and all those at CravenDale.  

Sue, you deserve this accolade for all the hard work and perseverance.

Thank you Steve for providing sponsorship of such a wonderful prize, our man is loving his new driver.

Sue xx

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 5:55 AM

Rabbit274:

Good for you Sue - you've worked damned hard to make this club what it is and it has been a real pleasure supporting you.

Great work and well deserved.

Bill

Yes bill those 15 hour days for the last 3 months have paid off, but you have played a huge part too with the Caddyshack

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 6:33 AM

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 7:24 AM

CEverett12:

thank you so much

RSS