Forums

Help › Forums

The 19th Hole: FATTY501

Tue, Feb 9 2016 5:13 PM (32 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2016 3:06 PM

Congratulate your friend FATTY501 on being featured in the newest edition of the 19th Hole. 

http://www.wgt.com/golfnews/archive/2016/01/26/wgt-19th-hole-fatty501.aspx

_CHAMPION

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2016 4:06 PM

WGTChampion:

Congratulate your friend FATTY501 on being featured in the newest edition of the 19th Hole. 

http://www.wgt.com/golfnews/archive/2016/01/26/wgt-19th-hole-fatty501.aspx

_CHAMPION

lol

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2016 5:18 PM

Well done for this very well deserved recognition Sue. I can't think of a more deserving person.  GL on the growth of CravenDale, and all the wonderful things you have done there to make it one of, if not the fastest growing CC around.

Cheers Ed

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2016 1:04 AM

Ed, I wouldnt be able to even play the game without your excellent coaching and of course all the other help you gave me.  You have become a true friend to Mike and I xx

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2016 1:10 AM

Craven Dale Country Golf Club, started with Big ambitions, but a very small membership just myself and Mike my husband.  In time with 15 hours a day on WGT and lots of work and mistakes made along the way we have built it up now to a strong membership led by a wonderful Management Team.

Not forgetting the loyalty of my members and the hard work they put in to help us grow.

I thank them all

• wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2016 4:58 AM

Congratulations Mrs!

I always told you ...."stick with me and i,ll make you famous"

very well presented piece

hats off to you for all of your hard work and countless hours poured into this game

and also a huge pat on the back to WGT for the excellent composition of the piece.

keep at it Sue - you can achieve whatever you set your mind to

xx

• canujustnip
    195 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2016 6:15 AM

Congratulations Sue , great article and accolade for both you and the club.

This should really help us with our quest to recruit quality members now, they cannot help but sit up and take notice.

It's very heart warming to see that your hard work and shear dedication has paid off and been duly recognized by the WGT community, something like this gives us all a morel boost and somehow makes all the effort worthwhile.

I am so pleased and proud for you and Mike, the "admin team" and the membership, This is a shining example of what is achievable by good management and quality members.

Keep up the good work all and lets become one of the best dam country clubs on WGT. :D

• 111joey
    151 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2016 7:05 AM

Well deserved Sue.

Joey

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2016 8:56 AM

I can but echo the congratulations. 

It's gratifying to see such hard work and diligence acknowledged. 

Applause! Applause!

:^)

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2016 10:49 PM

Well done Sue and all those at CravenDale.  

Sue, you deserve this accolade for all the hard work and perseverance.

RSS