Forums

Help › Forums

I need new clubs badly, please help...

Wed, Feb 9 2011 5:44 AM (7 replies)
  • jdoggbowler
    26 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 8:38 AM
    I would really like to get some new clubs but dont have the cash to do so right now. Would anyone like to share a few credits my way so maybe I could afford some new clubs. I am really getting tired of these starter clubs and cannot compete in the tournaments to earn credits with these clubs. Anything would help. Thanks. JDoggBowler
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 8:43 AM

Good Day,,  Do the survy,s   ,, I got all my clubs that way ,, and I get all my balls the same way

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 9:08 AM

No begging allowed. Be off with you.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 9:17 AM

JDoggBowler - You can earn credits by clicking on the "Get Credits" link on the top of any page a select complete offers.  There you can take survey and complete other offers to earn credits for clubs. 

Have Fun.

• jdoggbowler
    26 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 9:39 AM
    Thanks guys, just filled out a survey and got me some credits. Sorry if I sounded like a begger.
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 10:10 AM

No problem, now go have some fun!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 4:58 PM

you are over 18, right?  if notyou should not be here at all.  if you are you should be able to recognize that which you need versus that which you want, and be prepared to get that which you can afford.  begging is not a good way to get what you want, altho it does seem to get some persons what they need.   my 2 cents.

jdoggbowler:
    I would really like to get some new clubs but dont have the cash to do so right now. Would anyone like to share a few credits my way so maybe I could afford some new clubs. I am really getting tired of these starter clubs and cannot compete in the tournaments to earn credits with these clubs. Anything would help. Thanks. JDoggBowler

• Wayno_1
    397 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 5:44 AM

Lighten up Lee.....have you read the posts on your wall?

Keep your 2 cents

RSS