Forums

Help › Forums

Where did my results go.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 31 2009 10:09 AM (7 replies)
  • RoafBeest
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 2:05 AM

I shot 66 in the week 30 18 holes as a hack and now when i look back to see where i came i'm not there. Originally a 64 was leading and i was equal 2 nd and it says that a 70 won the tornament. does anyone know why.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 4:15 AM

Look at this thread. You scored a tournament 66 as your very first ranked round, on your very first day of joining WGT. My guess is this looked "too good to be true" to the WGT staff & based on that "circumstantial evidence", your result may have been disqualified from the tournament.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 4:16 AM

Ninja'd by Faterson.... I was just checking him out....

Boy I'm getting rusty!

• Kelson
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 4:18 AM

Look pal you joined and the same day you shoot a 66 on BPB I dont think so.  Either you are the best player that ever has played here or you were assisted in some way.  Please dont complain

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 1:20 PM

I am not as nice or diplomatic as Faterson... I will just ask you which part of the following you don't understand...

Each user participating at WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) may have only one player account. If you wish to create a new player account, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com. If World Golf Tour determines that you have more than one account, all accounts created subsequent to the first account may be automatically terminated without notice. Continued violation of the Terms & Conditions, including the creation of more than one player account, may result in the termination of all of your player accounts.

For all intents and purposes, WGT has determined that YOU CHEATED.

One account per person....  ONE.

As you have already won credits on this account, I would think that not only are those winnings forfieted, your accounts (all of them) should be deleted and your IP blocked and banned.

But that's just me... like I said, I am not as nice or diplomatic as Faterson et al when it comes to cheaters.

• RoafBeest
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 10:12 PM

Hello all.

Didn't think i was going to be called a cheater on my first day. As someone who owns every tigers woods game for playstation and computer since 2003 i didn't really find it that hard to pick it up. As someone who plays off 2 in the real world i also knows what it feels like to shoot 5-6 under on a saturday comp and get a ball in the run down after a couple of c graders break 90 for the first time. My brother got me on to the game after he found it during the us open. My first round was 38 for 9 holes and then a 66 for 18. I was pretty happy and then when i didn't get any results i got called a cheat.  If only there was someone like Snaike in the real world to take on all those foxing c graders. See you all at the top legends. x o

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 12:10 AM

This game in no way resembles any TW games and is played in a totally different format, no gamepads or joystick's here pal.     With the sticks you get as a hack, no way in hell do you score 66, as we all played from the Blue tee boxes. To have the knowledge to score that well with them requires extensive knowledge of the game physics. A few rounds just don"t cut it, it would be more like 200. You will be long gone before that would ever happen.

• bryan24
    68 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2009 10:09 AM

Ban him  !!! Ban him!!!  There is no need to cheat here or anywhere else for that matter.  Keep one account and do your best. If its not good enough, practice till your game gets to where you want it.  Do NOT create another account!!!!!

RSS