Forums

Help › Forums

pebble beach hole 5

Tue, May 26 2020 12:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • garneister
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 10:59 PM

has wgt added people watching players on hole 5,saw 2 men standing behind green by trees,was playing with 2 other players and they saw them too. are there going to be more on all holes,just wondering,it looks cool,just saying,has anyone else seen them.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 9:11 AM

i have seen them 

i pointed it out to yancycan 

unfortuanetly he has not found them yet

i dont suppose you grabbed a screenshot 

i didnt  know how to get one at the time

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 9:50 AM

Usually, any people are scratched from the pics, but there are some left over.

I spotted one at the fence of STA #18, visible from about 70-80 yds out.

And then there is Bigfoot at BPB #9, hidden in the trees behind that FW bunker.

• Stewart4100
    3,714 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 10:06 AM

Here's a screenshot of Bigfoot on BP #9

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 2:34 PM

bigfoot was placed there as a competition the spectators was an oversight on wgt behalf

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2016 12:31 AM

Hello - I am Yancy

Was told of possible humanoid bi-pedal creatures that may or may not be found all up on the Pebble Beach a couple weeks back and such. Been looking more closelier and after a nice hot lead from "adaputter" -- did indeed find these 2 people - COUGH - Alien Human Hybrid Colonization Planners looking rather suspuciosly right around the green areas on the hole #5. In response to our "First Finder" aka "Garneister" - Nice work! - I (my name is Yancy) would say these are visible only from a small certain area and they have to seem have cloaking abilities as they disappear from "saved replays" -- telling us that this is a paranormal golf experience and more evidence Aliens are currently colonizing the Earth via OUR golf courses

Thinkins maybe we need to merge this post into what be the PebbleParanormalPost as we all know what's going on and theres gonna be more of it and all that stuff (allegedly).

If anyone else can spot these guys --- and FYI there appears to be an invisible dome-like wall on certain sides of the green where your ball can bounce backwards right back to you, please share your documentables.

Don't got me screen cap ready -- Its late and I am gonna go to town on some tri-tip and sourdough rolls -- should fuel me up with some Folgers and will finish this.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2016 1:12 AM

Folgers oughta be a sponsor all up on the WGT and such, seeing as how Folgers makes it all possible.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2016 11:34 AM

zagraniczniak:

Folgers oughta be a sponsor all up on the WGT and such, seeing as how Folgers makes it all possible.

We can always count on "zagraniczniak" to bring clarity to any paranormal WGT confusion, we should all strive be more like him. Just to clarify --- were talking about the Instant Folgers Freeze Dried Crystals. Team Yancy concurs Folger's would make a great WGT partner and the whatbnots - I have noticed they have a "relationship" with the Golf Channel.
    Just Saying - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2016 11:37 AM

The Pebbler Humans - Cough - Alien Human Hybrids:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2016 11:39 AM

alosso:

Usually, any people are scratched from the pics, but there are some left over.

I spotted one at the fence of STA #18, visible from about 70-80 yds out.

Allegedly. Meet some more by watching the below:

• PAGES
RSS