Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 10** Christmas 2015

Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM (176 replies)
  • shiima
    296 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 4:41 AM

Merry Christmas, Santa Champion!

Though I wanted high-performance putter,  I'll reconsider  because you are using WGT starter putter. lol

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 6:57 AM

Well done Amateur4sure, JFHuber & The Rough BoyS CC.

I'm sure y'all made some WGT'ers very happy!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 7:04 AM

Thank you so much Sticky, Chris Kringle, John Claus & The Ruff boys had a great time!!!

A Very Merry Christmas to you and yours and everybody out out!!!!

• TheGarbageMan
    10 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 7:53 AM

Dear Santa,

I cant promise I he been good ALL YEAR, but my game would certainly be better with a new Cleveland 588 56° Wedge.  My goal for early 2016 is to become a master and this club would help tremendously.

Thanks for getting it for me, knowing the kind Santa you are .... the best.

The Garbage Man

• landlover
    25 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:12 AM

Hi Santa I would really like some new Callaway slow meter balls. It's going to be mybirthday on the 28th so this could be a Christmas?birthday gift. Don't forget to give the reindeer some treats.Thank you Landlover

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:30 AM

landlover:

Hi Santa I would really like some new Callaway slow meter balls. It's going to be mybirthday on the 28th so this could be a Christmas?birthday gift. Don't forget to give the reindeer some treats.Thank you Landlover

Hi Landlover, Day 10 is closed, Re-post in day 11 please, Merry Christmas

• foxranger
    20 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 2:04 PM

Hi Santa,

Well time has passed and I am beginning to think I may be on the Naughty list as I haven't seen a big Bertha or any woods.  Is Christmas lost ?  Is Santa on vacation?  Are the elves on strike?  I don't think so Santa is just over worked and under staffed.   We'll let me know if I can be any help.

Your friend Woody.

Remember there's a Snake in your Boot!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 3:20 PM

alanti:

Lobsterboy:
    Ok so you reckon everyone gets a message saying they've received a gift? I was under the impression that if they weren't a friend they didn't get one

I think they only get an email - if the email is not valid, they probably will not know. I think the green message button is for friends only.

Edit - Lets see!

Thanks for the sleeve alanti . . . I didn't receive a message in my messages and I've long since been able to access my WGT email address.

I hit the play now button and before I teed off a box came up in the right hand corner of playing screen to say alanti had sent me a sleeve.

Good experiment buddy and now we know . . . a friend receives a personal message that they've received a gift and non friends get one pop up message on playing screen.

I'll send you a gift and. if you can access your WGT email address, you can let us know if you got notification there too.

Cheers!

Skip

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 3:25 PM

opyeuclid:

Now you got me thinking , A long time ago I remember one day I loged on and saw the small box was green one day , So i clicked on it only to find out I got a gift ( The 1st MrCaddie event ) It said you recived a gift and it was not from a friend , But is a friend from that day .

Maybe WGT changed something .

OPY

That's right OPY . . . I can remember getting a message to say a non friend had sent a gift . . . and it was in my messages that I had sent a gift to a non friend.

WGT has changed something . . . can someone at WGT confirm this?

Cheers!

Skip

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 3:27 PM

Lobsterboy:
    Good experiment buddy and now we know . . . a friend receives a personal message that they've received a gift and non friends get one pop up message on playing screen.

This old Troll learned somthin new 

OPY

RSS