Help › Forums

**DAY 10** Christmas 2015

Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM (176 replies)
  • JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 4:36 PM

Bubbarors:

HI SANTA

Ive been very good this year and i would lite the taylormade M1 Driver please

thank you

Merry Christmas, check under your tree

• JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 4:49 PM

cmathewhall:

Dear Santa

It seems the last Tornado we had here in Oklahoma took either my putter or my putting skills up-up-and-away. Now with your help and being you fly in the sky, I'm wishing for Santa to send a New Nike Putter down so I can get my skills back!

I have been a good WGT Member this year. I'm so close to moving up the ranks and all my hours and hours spent on the greens just hasn't helped my average, without a putt-putt. With your HELP SANTA, the answer to my worries would be a...

NIKE Method 001 Putter or Similar

Happy Ho-Ho-Ho-Holidays!!!

Merry Christmas, check under your tree

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 4:52 PM

OPY, you are not getting the gold putter, I told everyone absolutely not. You have not been reformed long enough to receive the golden staff of WGT. I'm sure that the CEO of WGT would even come out of pocket for that. Notice I didn't say Chad.

• JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 4:56 PM

My many thanks to mrcaddie, amateur4sure and my fellow members of the Rough Boys CC.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

The 10th day of WGT Christmas 2015 has ended.

Cheers to all!!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 4:58 PM

kermit666:
    Hello Santa its me Kermit ill be gentle all the year and i wish to have the ping i 25 iron set set level 69 under my tree if possible

Hey kermit,

Santa already left you a gift under your tree.

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:03 PM

JFHuber:
    The 10th day of WGT Christmas 2015 has ended.

Thank you for joining in for the Christmas give away Santa,s to make this day of the 12 Day,s 

OPY 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:50 PM

well done - puff puff pass.......relax :)

• TheGarbageMan
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:56 PM

Dear Santa,

I would love to elevate my game an believe a Cleveland Gap Wedge would do the trick.

I would like to ask Santa for a 

Cleveland CG16 52° Wedge 

I cant promise that I have been good all year but I can say that I do my best to play quickly, fairly and with sportsmanship in mind. Being honest with you is the best I can do, after all, you know the truth anyway .. right?

I hope you grant my wish and Im on my way to obtaining Master status.

PS ... a few sleeves of the best RZN golf balls would help or be a nice alternative gift if you find you have too many needy golfers on your list.

My very best and Merry Christmas

The Garbage Man

• pvcerod
    92 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 6:24 PM

Hi Santa.....could I please get a bucket load of 

Callaway HEX Chrome+ Balls (Slow Meter) (L34+)

& thank you guys for doing the Santa's 12 days of Christmas thing, it helps us little less fortunate players get things we can't afford to buy ourselves......well done & a very Merry Christmas to All.

Happy Cruzin

Steve ( pvcerod )

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 6:46 PM

pvcerod:
    thank you guys for doing the Santa's 12 days of Christmas thing,

+1

But I see you have already received a gift from Santa, plus if you read the post...the day has been closed.

Read people not just ask. And if you have been lucky enough to get a gift. please do not be greedy.

RSS