Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 10** Christmas 2015

Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM (176 replies)
  • xBadwolfx
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:35 PM

Woohooo! Santa did visit me yesterday! sneaky Santa! and THANK YOU :-) 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:35 PM

Thank you Shoe ,  Was just fixing to say   How to Equip Your Bag  

OPY

• avishkar11
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:36 PM

Dear Santa.

If you could dig deep into your sack and find me a wedge or two 70 yards or above(Ping Gorge 54 degree Wedge) or a pack of balls I would really appreciate it 

Thanks ^.^

Avishkar

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:50 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

xBadwolfx:
    not that i've seen no message, i did ask Santa for a gift yesterday but my stocking was empty :-(

It does look like you were a recipient yesterday.  The gifts are in your inventory, you will just need to equip the wedges.

- WGTdbloshoe

Hey shoe do you know if it would it be possible for everyone to get a message letting them know they've received a gift whether friend or not?

Merry Christmas! :)

• Didier2006
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:50 PM

Hello my friend, first sorry for my bad english, since 1 month i'm legend et i play with drive 262 but it's very difficult for me too play long course . I want to say to santas claus if he want to give me another drivers i saw in a proshop driver nike covert 2.0 level 85. I hope he write my letter and give hit this driver...Thanks a lot and merry christmas.

• kermit666
    21 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:54 PM

Hello Santa its me Kermit ill be gentle all the year and i wish to have the ping i 25 iron set set level 69 under my tree if possible and wish to all wgt members a Merry Christmas !

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:56 PM

Lobsterboy:
    if it would it be possible for everyone to get a message

Could be some of them do not know about that little box upper left " My messages " and to click on it .

OPY

• labaume
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 3:02 PM

Hello I am new to wgt and I would like to have better wedge to have more fun because j, have a starter kit if I could have the 64 ATV 39 and ATV 56 l38 I think I could my best game and ball calloway

thank you I wish you merry christmas

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 3:02 PM

avishkar11:

Dear Santa.

If you could dig deep into your sack and find me a wedge or two 70 yards or above(Ping Gorge 54 degree Wedge) or a pack of balls I would really appreciate it 

Thanks ^.^

Avishkar

Your wish is Santa`s command, Check your stocking, Merry Christmas

• ih8scabs
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 3:22 PM

Dear Santa, I would really like a Taylormade 9.0 degree M1 driver. I have been good. Honest.

RSS