Forums

Help › Forums

A Special Request WGT

Mon, Sep 5 2016 1:42 PM (55 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 12:14 PM

Andy, excellent research as usual. Although, I'm not certain if other nations had to raise a stink? ..ie., what about Canada, Ireland, SA?  Those avatars were already available when I joined.

Regardless, the squeaky wheel generally gets the grease, so your advice is sound and on point.

ct

• neibaf
    202 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 1:02 PM

Wgt that we put avatars of french and I am as much as 8 members will buy this avatar ...... I play in Sherbrooke Country Club for many years, we are the first French club with 250 members (mainly France and quebec ). I'm sure that if the avatar is available in the pro shop they will be many members who choose this avatar ..... But it's been three years that we ask for it and I am extremely disappointed that wgt does not respond to our request ..... we are only good for buying good pass and balls and the equipment to play ...... One thing is certain on my side, I will not put money on this site that mocks its French clientele ..... Gentlemen WGT I do not thank you !!

• neibaf
    202 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 10:02 AM

up .... 

Always no french avatar for the french wgt player, and always no answer ....:(

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 1:14 PM

WHAT about the english ,scottish and welsh  we dont have one...?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 1:27 PM

adaputter:

WHAT about the english ,scottish and welsh  we dont have one...?

We have avatars but no flag, the French have a flag but no avatar to represent their nation.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 1:42 PM

We have avatars but no flag, the French have a flag but no avatar to represent their nation.

sry paul my bad i meant our own flag

RSS