Forums

Help › Forums

A Special Request WGT

Mon, Sep 5 2016 1:42 PM (55 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 2:02 AM

Drdave72:

I concur Francois. Let them have a French avatar. The English, Irish, Scottish, Italian, Canadian, South Africans, heck even the Americans have there own avatar. 

Aussies have their own Avatar too

I support the French one. Not sure why it hasn't been added in the past. 

-Roger

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 3:05 AM

French Flag Avatar?

You know it makes sense.

So let's make it happen!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 4:15 AM

Considering it's just a  easy click programme and 700 ish creds gained then I'm amazed they have not done it. Is there a German one and if not why not, sorry I'm just too lazy to look.

Think I will just stick to my little pink number.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 4:44 AM

Germany and Spain have similar member nos (*) - if not more in the past - but no avatar.

My guess is that the next avatars will be including the mobile game, no others to come except company donations like Lexus and Nike before.

(*) extrapolated from their top level players.

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 8:47 AM

frappefort:
    It has been 3 years now that  Members from France  been asking for a  French Flag Avatar

Really

did not know that

it is informative to read the posts, forums, and treads

Je suis avec toi FrappeFort

It is unexcuseable on behalf of wgt for not having done so,

And if there is other Countries and Nations not having their own flags represented on WGT, then it is time you fix that wgt. Or at least, provide us with an explanation as to why that is?

cheers All

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Leggoman13 :o)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2016 12:08 PM

Just a friendly Bump  WGT.

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2016 1:38 PM

• neibaf
    202 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 6:13 AM

Still no feedback from wgt about this demand of french's avatar ???? 

I m so sick of it , dont you  like french players ??? 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 7:05 AM

I brought this subject up in a different thread, and was asked by a CC owner why I even care, since I'm not from France?...I guess the concept of supporting each other because it's the right thing to do, is lost on some....that's unfortunate.

The one thing WGT definitely puts at the top of it's "priority" list during downtime, is stocking the pro shop. It would seem reasonable that they would offer avatars from all countries that have a robust presence on here. I would say all countries, period, but I understand there has to be enough interest in them to be lucrative for WGT. 

ct

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 11:45 AM

ct690911:
    It would seem reasonable that they would offer avatars from all countries that have a robust presence on here.

WGT certainly knows how much of a presence France has on this site as it does all countries.

What they don't sense is an overwhelming desire by the French themselves for a new avatar!  And to be honest, I don't sense it either.  I went through the 10 pages of the original French disclamation thread of 2013 and all 5 pages here.  You'll be surprised at how few unique French members voiced there support.

Total of 8 members from France!   Eight!  Multiple posts by a few, but still WGT sees only 8 members from France really wanting an avatar for France.

Hardly a robust market!

You're going to need to show a lot more demand France!  Get the word out.  Kick some butt.  Write notes to Customer Service......Post on Chad's wall.....Post here.....hire hpurey as a consultant...do what you need to do.  Mobilize!

RSS