Forums

Help › Forums

Day 1...Christmas 2015

Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:46 AM (94 replies)
  • Butchbbay
    948 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 6:29 AM

Merry Christmas Santa... I sure would like  set of Taylor Made RSi2 irons (Lvl 90) and/or a couple of sleeves of Nike RZN (red) Platinum balls (Lvl 90). I've been a good boy ( I think). Thank you. P.S. I hope you enjoy the milk and cookies.

• tigerwoods2435
    9 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 6:29 AM

Dear Santa,

right now i can barely hit short to middle irons into the greens cause of my driver so,

the greatest present under my tree would be the NIKE Covert 2.0 Driver Level 85.

Big thanks to you

Leonard

• wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 6:32 AM

Howdy people

i previously posted on an earlier thread (mistakenly)

I am assisting in the running of a new club And one of our aims is to help along as many of our newer members as possible.

I would very much like a sleeve or two of middle range nike balls

This would allow me to use some of the few credits that i have to assist some of my newer recruits in upgrading some of their clubs from starter equipment!

anything that i recieve would be hugely appreciated

thanks guys

• tigerwoods2435
    9 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 6:35 AM

Dear Santa,

so far i can barely hit short irons into the greens cause of my driver.

So the greatest present i´d love to see under my tree is the level 85 NIKE COVERT 2.0 Driver to have a couple more birdie chances.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU

Leonard

• NorthernHoser
    65 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 6:40 AM

Merry Christmas Santa,

I've been a good boy and I'd like some Legos, a bottle of Glenfiddich 18 and a Big Bertha 3 wood (L97+) . . . but not necessary in that order. I understand if you are unable to bring this stuff but you and Mrs Claus have a very Merry Christmas anyway.

Thank you,

NorthernHoser

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 6:54 AM

Hi Santa

I have tried to be a good girl, I have recently begun a club whilst recuperating from surgery, I and some of the other members have been trying to acquire a club each for our players by way of secret santa.  

If I could nominate one each day my first member would be BOBBARHAM, who could really use a driver now to help him advance further.

In trying to provide for my members I often run the risk of not being able to afford my own balls, so if I could have some level 75 nike balls with slower meter would really appreciate it, my MS means I struggle with a fast meter, but honestly santa if its either me or my member, my member has greater need.

Thank you Santa - Sue

• Spankee6348
    765 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 6:55 AM

Dear Santa, Last year I got a lump of coal for Christmas so this year I am asking for Level 92 Taylormade Ghost Putter.  Thank You and Merry Christmas.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 6:57 AM

my mum said santa dont exist so i wont ask for anything 

merry xmas all

• JJN60
    218 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 7:02 AM

Hi mrcaddie Santas,

Thanks for running this event again this year mrcaddie - you, along with the other Santas do a good thing for the WGT community each Christmas.

I would like to find a sleeve of my favorite balls under the tree today: Callaway HEX Chrome+ Slow Meter (L34+).

Thanks again & have a Merry Christmas

JJN60

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 7:05 AM

Merry Xmas everyone! What an awesome Santa you guys are :-)

RSS