Forums

Help › Forums

Day 1...Christmas 2015

Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:46 AM (94 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 1:32 AM

Merry Christmas everyone, I'm mrcaddie and today myself, alcaucin and a very good friend of ours are playing Santa, so tell us....what would you like to find under your tree from the WGT pro-shop for Christmas today?

• PCTaylor
    27 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 1:45 AM

Merry Christmas Santa's

Today I would like to find one of these under my tree.

MAX Slow Meter Balls (Pro+)
    TaylorMade R15 Driver
    TaylorMade R15 3 Fairway Wood (L41+)
    TaylorMade R15 3 Hybrid 19° (L43+)

But, however I do love surprises so anything that you might have left in your bag from all the naughty boys will be a pleasant surprise.

• bonesalone
    102 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 2:43 AM

Merry Christmas to you and your helpers.

This is a great idea for the impoverished, of which I am one.

I belong to a great CC, but hells bells they are all such good players.

The only way I can see to compete with them is for better putting. I tried out the Nike putters during free rental and thought they were wonderful.

Any level Nike putter woud be such a bonus and a big ask I know.

C'mon Santa, please slip one down your trouser leg and my chimney, there's a glass of sheery waiting for you.

Thanks

Bones

• WonkyDriver777
    21 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 2:56 AM

Hello Santa,

One of my friends - PCTaylor - messaged me and that is how I got to hear about you giving Christmas gifts to worthy and good boys and girls.

As his message has been moderated, and I'm not sure if mine will be, he asked me to place his wishes for Christmas on his behalf.

He has asked for any of the following.

MAX Slow Meter Balls (Pro+)
    TaylorMade R15 Driver
    TaylorMade R15 3 Fairway Wood (L41+)
    TaylorMade R15 3 Hybrid 19° (L43+)

And he did also say that he likes surprises so even if he didn't receive one of the above he would be most grateful.

All I would like for Christmas is some of the MAX Slow Meter Balls (Pro+)

Thanks

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 3:17 AM

Hi Santa 

If you would be so kind as I've been a good boy (well apart from that time with my mother's pepper grinder and the family goat). I would like a sleeve of level 48 nikes but if not I will be really happy with a sleeve of starter balls. Just something to open.

Thanks beard face Santa

• Ripcol25
    946 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 3:32 AM

Hi Santa

I was born on  Christmas (76yrs old this year)and since the balls I use don't float it would be extra special if I got a sleeve of Nike L61's in my bag this year.

RIP

• KnightMetal
    22 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 3:37 AM

Merry Christmas, i want about 20 sleeves of BXD and 20 sleeves of BES balls if possible. Thanks.

• andracelt66
    288 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 4:06 AM

Merry Xmas dear Santa! How are the reindeer getting on. Like every Xmas I always leave some carrots and a wee dram of whisky for yourself sitting on the hearth for all of you.

So, I was wondering if it would be at all possible to help a stingy Scot with improving his game. I´d love to have a new driver or a good wood so that I can make the longer par 4´s and 5´s much more acheivable.

Many thanks and please take care with the black ice and fog.

PS. Make sure Rudolph has his nose switched on, we don´t want any air traffic accidents.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 4:07 AM

Hi Santa!

I've been a good boy too, even climbed up the chimney to clean it for you, when dad made me!

I'd really like one of those TaylorMade R11 10.5 drivers,    ...  ..   dreamin' s free I guess.

bubbsboy:

(well apart from that time with my mother's pepper grinder and the family goat)

Wow bubbsboy! You've got a goat? I've only got the chickens here. Umm Santa..               no s'pose not.

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 4:19 AM

Good day Santa i would really like a lvl 100 Nike driver for Christmas! 

RSS