Forums

Help › Forums

The Zombie

Wed, Feb 2 2011 2:08 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 3:05 PM

My middle, older brother stopped by to say hello today and left with me this enormous, smelly piece of bud. Orange, gooey, hairy, stinky...I spent 10 mins looking at it with a magnifying glass. Awesome. Well, I felt it only proper to to give it a test drive. What I found was, after two legit hitters, I was numb...whacked...and I felt, two more couldn't hurt. And so, I have been playing alternate shot as a Zombie.

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 3:10 PM

Invite me over I promise not to take advantage of you.

What happened to your cute pictures SP - remember to cannonball that down.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 3:32 PM

mmmm    tasty fesque

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 6:51 PM
    Yes, very.
  • Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 3:00 PM

I find it absolutley disgusting that a man, posing as a woman, is revelling in the fact he is taking drugs, Does this site condone, not only such behaviour, but the brazen broadcasting of such a pathetic practice? I don't know what is worse, the obvious gender misrepresentation or the delinquent habit. You despicable individual.

The Yak  

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 4:34 PM

Is this said "smelly piece of bud" of a paranormal nature?

Please have your people get with my people and schedule a roundtable discussionable if so be the case and such.

Sincerely, Yancy

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 5:44 PM

Hi Yak,

You remind me of an old tale abought a white collar swindler that was sentanced to 20 years and when he reached his cell he was shoved inside to face a gigantic, mean looking, buffed black man, with a sour look on his face, who asked " Do you want to be the husband or the wife?" he said "what? huh? what!?" "God Damnit! Do you want to be the husband or the wife!?" he said " well, if its ok by you, I'll  be the husband" " OK, great...now get over here and suck your wife's dick.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 8:37 PM

I don't know SweetiePie...Yak kinda reminds me of this guy I used to know...Mr. Ron.  Morris was his first name.  We called him 'Mo' for short.  Yeah. Good ol'  Mo Ron.

just sayin'...

d.  :)

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 4:07 PM

SweetiePie:

Hi Yak,

You remind me of an old tale abought a white collar swindler that was sentanced to 20 years and when he reached his cell he was shoved inside to face a gigantic, mean looking, buffed black man, with a sour look on his face, who asked " Do you want to be the husband or the wife?" he said "what? huh? what!?" "God Damnit! Do you want to be the husband or the wife!?" he said " well, if its ok by you, I'll  be the husband" " OK, great...now get over here and suck your wife's dick.

Perverted, racist and not at all intelligent

The Yak

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 4:08 PM

dchallenger:

I don't know SweetiePie...Yak kinda reminds me of this guy I used to know...Mr. Ron.  Morris was his first name.  We called him 'Mo' for short.  Yeah. Good ol'  Mo Ron.

just sayin'...

d.  :)

One of the perverts's not too clever acolytes......obviously.

The Yak

• PAGES
RSS