Forums

Help › Forums

Out of mulch?

Mon, May 24 2010 2:39 PM (32 replies)
  • uujm
    9 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 7:57 AM

Yep, and there is another discussion about this situation on the Bug Log thread. It's called Problem Lie and they mention our posts.

• Parrman2001
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 1:11 PM

Unfortunately, WGT spent more time of the graphics then they did functionality. Thus the free golf. The inconsistancy in the shot results and putting reaction that is worse than any miniature golf course I have ever been on makes this game just theopposite of what they claim. It is as far from realistic as a golf game can get.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 1:27 PM

Parrman2001:
    It is as far from realistic as a golf game can get.

Exaggerate much?    Head over to TWO, shoot 6 eagles in a round and then complain about the lack of realism in other games.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 2:23 PM

what Faterson said

:)

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2009 1:11 PM

I got in the mulch on the fairway with a bunker right in front of me, I tried the hibrid at 50% and only went a couple of feet, I then hit it at 100% and it flew out , cleared the bunker and went about 80yds. That's fine on a fairway but not good near the green.

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 3:42 AM

so me and marmont are playing a round and we get to hole 7 and marmont lands in mulch just right of the green in two. please note in 2 shots!

NOTICE HE IS ON HIS 10TH SHOT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WGT IF YOU ARE WATCHING PLEASE TAKE A LOOK INTO THIS PROBLEM. 

NO MATTER WHAT MARMONT DID HE COULDNT MOVE THE BALL

• lardog18
    15 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 5:27 AM

Been their done that!!! I have been in this so called mulch a couple or times. And not by choice. I think it's the 2nd or 3rd hole same course it's a very short par 4. Anyway I hit a 60 degree from 30 yards had NO PROBLEM getting out. I think this is a programing issue when you are very very close to the green. The game does not seem to except or recognize your shot. If  WGT can not fix this problem they should allow you to take an unplayable lie from point of enter no closer to the hole 1 stoke penalty.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 7:54 AM

Eternal... I'm guessing Marmont was 3 down after this hole?!

• rkix351
    26 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 7:23 AM

I find alot of WGT rough + mulch shots don't work, A simple shot in real golf and your freakin ball doesn't move from certain rough spots and especially in mulch! Also when you hit perfect on the meter, aim your ball just right, and the ball doesn't go anywhere near the landing spot! also spin on the ball is almost non existant! We all want to play, but when your having a good round and then you get in the rough or MULCH and can't move the ball....VERY DISCOURAGING " NO WONDER WE END THE ROUND" Please don't comment with a oh well that's the way it is, because it's not and should be fixed! Also I want to know how long these masters have been playing to get the scores they do? I play a good scratch round or better and don't even show on the leader board. scores like 29 for 9 holes, 68 for 18, MUST TAKE A LOT OF PLAYING TIME! We all should have some kind of chance to get on the board, it's not like we are out on the course duffing the ball! Have you ever heard of handicaps for tourneys??????

• rkix351
    26 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 7:24 AM

YEP BEEN THERE, FRUSTRATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS