Help › Forums

help with moving up?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 31 2011 2:05 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JAFO12
    2,105 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2011 10:58 AM

how many stroke rounds do you have to play to move up each tier?

ty

amy

• Wildernick
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2011 4:31 PM

Not sure either, like to become an Amateur golfer' but don't know how to get that title?

• mnkracker
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 12:01 AM

Here's a general idea that I found on previous forums. They don't give out the exact numbers to prevent people from advancing, don't know why you wouldn't want to move up to a higher rank....

Amateur : Average Score 85? (Around 5 games)

Pro : Average Score 78 (About 15-20 games)

Tour Pro: 72 (Unknown games)

Master : 67 (Unknown games)

All except the amateur average score are accurate (not too sure about Amateur) the games, where given are estimates

Cheers,

mn

• guahould
    15 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 3:37 AM

Are you only able to achieve these rankings if you are a premium member ? can free members be ranked and win credits?? seems like impossible without buying something to control this all of a sudden super fast swing meter... .     the graphics are amazing..  but its getting annoying boinking the ball around..  smashing puts by the hole....

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 5:41 AM

Nice Mn - you copy-pasted my response into this thread!! Can't remember where I posted that but its definitely mine :)

• mnkracker
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 12:40 PM

Noobingalltheway:

Nice Mn - you copy-pasted my response into this thread!! Can't remember where I posted that but its definitely mine :)

Noobingalltheway,

How dare you accuse me of plagiarizing your hard work. I mean I did change the names so technically I didn't completely plagiarize your post and really I just kinda borrowed a little of the beginning, end and middle sections as well but that is all i swear..   :^)

You don't have to pay for anything to move up but it just takes a long time so you might as well just focus on knowing the course so when you get up there in rounds played you can go in at knock out a killer score and bump up.

I mean I am at lvl 32 and I just turned from a hack to an amateur last week. I really just focused on the front nine of one course and played it over and over so when I qualified for the lvl and rounds I knew I would have the score...

• kennetharry
    43 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 8:51 AM

I've just got to level 47 now I'm an Amateur does that help been playing for about a month

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 1:39 PM

Nope, level doesn't matter, I was Tour Pro by about level 40 and master before level 50...It just goes off average score and how many games you have played

• hellfirebluefish
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 10:29 AM

Yeah i was wondering that myself, I did hit amateur tier at lvl 20 although. 

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 9:11 PM

It is my understanding that the "Level" is merely an indication of how many ranked rounds you have played, and is not necessarily indicative of what "Tier" you are on.  As you complete ranked rounds, you collect experience points, and as you collect more and more xps, the higher levels you can attain.  I have played against Masters who were at Level 80, and against Legends who were at Level 60 (tho' not many, lol).  As I said in another thread, shoot some really low scores, like low 60s, low 30s, even 28s or 29s, and I guarantee you will move up the Tiers real quick.

Warren

• PAGES
RSS