Forums

Help › Forums

The YancyCan dictionary

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 24 2011 4:28 PM (0 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 4:28 PM

I believe it is time to start putting together the Common Man Dictionary.  I would name it The YancyCan Dictionary after the number one Common Man - Mr YancyCan, WGT's paranormal expert and owner of the Common Man Country Club.  We have all read Mr Yancy's posts, watched his tootorials on The YancyCan Channel and whatnots, and for those of us who have been brought up on the Oxford English Dictionary it is sometimes hard to understand 100% the Common Man language.

As an example, if you watch the video in the above link, at 2:30 minutes you will see Mr YancyCan holding up a card with the word Fiteen and the number 15 beneath.  Had the number not been shown underneath, I would have found it hard to understand the information given... enter the Common Man dictionary.

The above is just one example.  There are many many more instances in this forum and on The YancyCan Channel.  Then once the dictionary is done, maybe we can move on to a Thesaurus.  Who better to head up this project than our very own linguistic and literacy expert Miss Lizzie Rossetti.  And she has the perfect headquarters for such a project so as not to be disturbed - aboard the HMS Ark Royal.  For starters, maybe Miss Lizzie and Mr Yancy could do a round table and start laying the foundations.  And thens all willable, we's be understanding the Common Man languagistics.

RSS