Forums

Help › Forums

Confirmation emails

Sun, Jan 23 2011 6:06 PM (4 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,598 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 11:25 AM

Is there any way of stopping all the emails for tournament confirmations, new WGT messages received, new CC comps created, CC comps ending reminders, etc, etc, etc!  I am getting 20-30 of these emails a day and I don't want them.

I can't see anything in any settings.  Any help would be appreciated.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 11:45 AM

Change the email to members@worldgolftour. Hehehe.

Doodles

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 4:05 PM

MioKontic:

Is there any way of stopping all the emails for tournament confirmations, new WGT messages received, new CC comps created, CC comps ending reminders, etc, etc, etc!  I am getting 20-30 of these emails a day and I don't want them.

I can't see anything in any settings.  Any help would be appreciated.

I was having the same problem.  For some reason, everytime I got an email from WGT it would really slow down the email on my iphone. 

I just created a yahoo email account and changed the email in my profile to that.  Now I have to manually check my yahoo mail account.

• MioKontic
    4,598 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 4:16 PM

I've set it to a 'junk' mail account, but I still have to check it now and again in case there's comething interesting.  I just don't want or need all the tournament confirmation emails and the like.

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 6:06 PM

I see your point.  It would be nice to be able to filter what you wanted to be reminded of and what you didn't care about.

RSS