Forums

Help › Forums

WGT hits 100 million completed rounds!

Wed, Jan 26 2011 7:19 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2011 8:41 PM

Who won the 10,000 credits? Maybe it was the lucky new member who played his or her very first completed round.  : )

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 5:52 AM

Richard4168:

Who won the 10,000 credits? Maybe it was the lucky new member who played his or her very first completed round.  : )

In the news they said they would post the winner next week with his or her permission that is.So if they don't give permission we may never know. What I was considering is what if 2 or more players finishes their round at virtually the same time how would they decide who to award the credits to.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 6:03 AM

i was thinkin the same thing, what happens if a alt shot group gets it? 2500 per? or will all players get it.

dont need the clubs, maybe the i15, just balls

did i mention today is my birthday?? lt blue gi-sd will do!!

-G

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 6:30 AM

borntobesting:
    In the news they said they would post the winner next week with his or her permission that is.

Yeah, I read that too. I thought since WGT reached the milestone, perhaps the name of the winner was given. I hope we're all informed that the winner chose not to give his or her name. I should have specified this.

borntobesting:
    What I was considering is what if 2 or more players finishes their round at virtually the same time how would they decide who to award the credits to.

That would pose a dilemma indeed.  : )

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 10:15 AM

gsoup:

i was thinkin the same thing, what happens if a alt shot group gets it? 2500 per? or will all players get it.

dont need the clubs, maybe the i15, just balls

did i mention today is my birthday?? lt blue gi-sd will do!!

-G

Well Happy Birthday G

Joe

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 10:35 AM

Richard4168:

borntobesting:
    In the news they said they would post the winner next week with his or her permission that is.

Yeah, I read that too. I thought since WGT reached the milestone, perhaps the name of the winner was given. I hope we're all informed that the winner chose not to give his or her name. I should have specified this.

This just in from Wikileaks...

- bombshell evidence that the 10,000-credit winner was actually a family member of WGT staff
    - the truth behind the swing meter spikes: WGT servers are run by hamsters, and a spike happens when they switch a tired one out for a fresh one; rumors circling of old hamsters being turned into dog food and Slim Jim "beef" sticks
    - the ball really did roll over the whole that one time
    - data shows that ~3% of 2-players matches where one player is a female end in cyber, and ~40% of 2-player matches where both players are female end in cyber; *** takeover imminent; WGT CEO quoted as saying, "I, for one, welcome our new *** overlords" in private meeting

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 7:36 PM

The Big Easy has already gotten the 10000 credits. BAH!!!

Stencil

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 7:49 PM

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.  I think.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 8:23 PM

Well, if you really think he's nicer than me...lol

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 4:01 AM

If you haven't read the latest post in the other thread in Announcements and news, The Big Easy admitted it was just a joke and he did not win the 100 million round prize. So I guess it's open. So play on.

• PAGES
RSS