Forums

Help › Forums

Paranormal Activity on Oakmont #18 !!

Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:24 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2011 9:06 AM

Mysterious happening on Oakmont last night and this morning.

Playing the back nine at Oak last night and nothing unusuable until we got to #18.

Two of us had putted out and when the 3rd player tapped in I caught a glimpse, for a brief second or two, of a golf cart where just seconds before there was no golf cart!  "What the hell was that?" I said.  The game had closed out and the cart was gone behind the closing score wrap-up.  Wished I had got a screen shot.

After a restless night of sleep, I was up early today at pitch dark o'thirty and off I went on Oak's back 9 in search for ETs.

Approaching the 18th green I checked for a cart....

All clear, check the aerial view.........

AOK, clear to approach.  I decided to sneak up on the pin so as not to startle any alienables or what nots so I under clubbed.  During the replay I caught this......

Theres a cart, but not the one I remember seeing last night!  Now lining up my putt..

I see TWO carts.  In a matter of seconds since I checked and saw no carts, I hit my approach and two carts came out of nowhere! 

I tell ya I was so shook up by this I ran my putt 12 feet past the cup.

THE CARTS ARE GONE!  I figure I got too close and spooked  'em.  Maybe they're hiding behind the bushes.  Aerial check.......

Nope, nowheres to be seen.  I think they scurried back into their shed or sumptin' when I got so close.

Still shook up, I hit my 2nd putt long as well.

THEY'RE BACK!  Now there's THREE carts, the one on the left is where I saw it last night, and the 3rd cart is seen peeking out from behind the bushes.

No peoples in the carts either!  Who or what is moving the carts?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2011 9:13 AM

LMAO. I'm sure Yancy is on his way there now.

andyson:
    No peoples in the carts either! 

Not only are there no people in the carts, there are no people anywhere on any course at WGT. How is that possible? Bright, sunny, perfect golfing days on great courses and they're all empty!! Even the cars around SA18 look abandoned.!!

This is getting creepy................

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2011 9:31 AM

Yancy will be jumpings ups and downers after these reve rele revelatabikities.  But, me thinks you misses somethings.  I have borrowed your first picerton from above, hope it has no copyrightability.

Do you see the face????  You want to be careful going round on your own like that.  Hope you informed someone where you were going.  And did you at least book in at the pro shop before setting out on your round?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2011 9:58 AM

MioKontic:
    Do you see the face???? 

You got sharp eyes Mio!  After some enlarging and photoenhancing and such I can clearly see what looks like one of those Easter Island thingys, or maybe an NBA 'big head' player on the loose!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2011 11:11 AM

Yancy appears to be away at the present time:

Recently he sent his country club this message:

Hello Peoples,

My name is Yancy. I went low-pro undercover and have been hiding in the 'light fescue' on St. Andrews for 72 hours.

I had my night vision, micro-fiber body suit, media devices - I saw nothing.

They were tipped off.

So it is the determination of the roundtable that YancyCan is on a similar deep cover mission.   Either that, or he is on a date with "Nobulax"....not sure.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2011 8:30 PM

MioKontic:

Yancy will be jumpings ups and downers after these reve rele revelatabikities.  But, me thinks you misses somethings.  I have borrowed your first picerton from above, hope it has no copyrightability.

Do you see the face????  You want to be careful going round on your own like that.  Hope you informed someone where you were going.  And did you at least book in at the pro shop before setting out on your round?

Could this be Donald Trump pimpin out his custom made vitamins pyramidal "investments?"

Hello - I am Yancy

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 6:54 AM

YancyCan:
    Could this be Donald Trump pimpin out his custom made vitamins pyramidal "investments?"

False alarm-it's a Coke machine. I would be afeared it could be a Way Station for the indescribables that are monkeying with things. 

Stay vigilant.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 12:01 PM

Vigilance pays off!!! Finishing a RG I happened to glance up and caught someone trying to blend into the tree. Clearly somebody or some thing standing there real quiet like in a white suit with brown shoes. I'm assuming shoes plural unless it's a one-footed alien or it's standing perfectly perpendicular to me.

• craigswan
    30,991 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 12:40 PM

The St Andrews university students do ghost walks along the beach after parties but it invariably leads to two of a kind in a bunker and a lot of groaning .Cannot think why as this could lead to frostbite or even pregnancy .

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 5:31 PM

directly in the center of the circle has been declared a Coke machine, but between the Coke machine and the right edge of the circle appears to be the enormous head of Payne Stewart, beret and all.

• PAGES
RSS