Forums

Help › Forums

Browsers

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 20 2011 1:47 PM (7 replies)
  • billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 7:47 AM

I want to change my browser to safari but cant get back into wgt.When i go to the site it  tells me to enter user name password email etcthen says these are in use.At the bottom of the page it says already a member click here,i do it then goes to login join up here.This i press back it goes to sign in here again.it just goes round and round.HELP!!

Billcliff

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 11:46 AM

Log in doesn't require an e-mail address. Are you sure you're in the log in screen?

Try pasting this in the address bar   http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx.  Don't click on it, copy and paste it. If you're not logged in to WGT you should see a log in screen asking for only your name and password, not an e-mail address. If you are already logged in you will get that "in use" message. You can only be logged in through 1 browser at a time.

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 12:15 PM

Tried this the screen is just black the screen before was the normal wgt screen but without the log in part to the left. I am baffled

Billcliff

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 5:30 PM

hi  Bill

Download this small cleaner google cccleaner  via file hippo .com.  small download this will clean up  ure pc also  wipe out ure saved   passwords etc,make sure u  know them b4 doing this. its a good cleaner too run also at least  once a fortnight keeps things ok.Once u  done  that reboot,then google wgt golf   and try   log in as u  did b4 . see what happens mate. hope it works for u ,  c u  on greens soon .  :O)

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 7:58 PM

Safari can be a little funky sometimes bill with flash. Did you refresh? There's a browser Comoto Dragon that works well for me.

http://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/browser.php

GL

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 10:00 PM

Bill, 

When you first hit the WGT screen, its asking you to sign up (hence why it tells you to click here if already a member).

When you open the page, click on the "already a member" part. When the next screen comes up, to the very left of the screen (where your friends list usually appears) you will see the member log in area asking for username and password.

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 10:37 AM

Its when it goes to the normal log in screen above where the friends list is theres nothing there.When i go back to my usual browser its ok.It just happens on safari.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 1:47 PM

As Fuzzy said....     Safari + flash = :(

Use firefox or google.

Happy hitting

RSS