Help › Forums

What is this petition?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 18 2011 11:03 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 7:08 AM

I'm sure you've all so enthusiastically read Andyson's Enquirer, The National WGT Enquirer.  Well, with me eyesight rather a fading, I didn't spot it first off.  But I get all 'em eventually; you don't become Sherlock Holmes and not spot the tricks.  Now, some of you may already know this, and to you I say "well, good on ya, but why didn't you let the whole world know!".  But I only just spottered this so I'm telling all.

In case you missed it, here's the latest Enquirer cover page:

Now I got my magnificators and aimed them at the bottom left corner of the page, thus:

What is this petition???  And ban Andyson from what?  Not, I hope, from producing such artistry.

I dug deeper and googled banandyson.com.  And my findings, it doesn't exist people!  It's a scam folks.  Hopefuls it contains no virus - Andyson, please confirm or deny.  And please explain the petition; why someone would want to ban you and from whatters.  What goddamn awful thing did you do in your past lives (plural!)?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 7:38 AM

MioKontic:
    I dug deeper and googled banandyson.com.  And my findings, it doesn't exist people! 

LMAO. The Enquirer snags another one, albeit a bit after the fact.  :-D

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 7:59 AM

LOL, still waiting on PugsAce to find the Easter Egg..............

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 8:16 AM

andyson:

LOL, still waiting on PugsAce to find the Easter Egg..............

Easter eggs?  A little early for that, isn't it.  We're only in January and Easter this year is... is... some time between March and May I think.

Anyway, I've got my microscope out and searched every squuare micromillimetre (the English spelling!) of the cover page I can't find any easter eggs.  Are you fibbin'?

PS  You have NOT answered the original questions!  Don't try side-stepping them, we want the truth, damn it!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 9:48 AM

Apologies Mio, on the advice of past counsel I cannot answer questions on my past lives.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 9:52 AM

andyson:

Apologies Mio, on the advice of past counsel I cannot answer questions on my past lives.

Hmmmmm, more than 1 ID maybe?   LOL

wait until your Wisconsin buddy hears about this....... :-D

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 10:13 AM

Lives Jim, not IDs.  I think you must have been someone called Ivan the Instigator in a past life. :-)

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 10:55 AM

andyson:

And what's this petition all about, eh?  Eh?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 11:11 AM

andyson:
    you must have been someone called Ivan the Instigator in a past life. :-)

That was my twin brother. I was  Igor.  Or we could have been Darryl and Darryl.      :-D

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 12:51 PM

YankeeJim:

andyson:
    you must have been someone called Ivan the Instigator in a past life. :-)

That was my twin brother. I was  Igor.  Or we could have been Darryl and Darryl.      :-D

Wow...You are never too old for a Bob Newheart reference I guess...or wait, maybe you NEED to be old to do a Bob Newheart reference.

• PAGES
RSS