Forums

Help › Forums

WGT switched my putter!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 8 2015 5:26 PM (8 replies)
  • sportsup
    273 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 7:03 AM

WGT recently replaced my Spider putter with a nearly identical Versa putter. Was it because I had just won a bracket tournament, or was this some kind of glitch?

2,111 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 11:31 AM

You can probably get a quicker response by contacting Customer Support!  There is a link that you can click on at the very bottom of the page that says "CONTACT"

Phil  aka., Coyote

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 11:51 AM

If you recently rented a putter, there have been glitches with wgt trying to automatically replace your rented putter with one from your inventory even after you have already replaced it in your bag yourself.

As previously commented . . . best to contact wgt customer service

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 12:53 PM

That happened to me once...fortunately, I drive with my 9 iron (imp to keep it in FW) and putt with my 5 iron....I used the putter as my main recovery club (5-6 yd dart every time), but now have learned to use the cart umbrella with similar results. I basically only use 2 clubs and an umbrella.... to wit : I suck at golf, but I AM efficient....:)

ct

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 2:55 PM

ct690911:
    I basically only use 3 clubs and an umbrella

Hmm, sounds like you might know this one. 

When taking a drop in club length, how come the retriever can't be used?

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 3:42 PM

JimbeauC:

ct690911:
    I basically only use 3 clubs and an umbrella

Hmm, sounds like you might know this one. 

When taking a drop in club length, how come the retriever can't be used?

Hmm...actually, I just pick up da ball and toss it "approximately" a club length....I guess I play a fairly relaxed game of golf rule wise...lol...(I also learned to keep score watching bugs bunny...it worked for him....:)

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 5:27 AM

I tried once, only to be told no dogs allowed on the course, JimbeauC.

phred952

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 6:27 AM

sportsup:

WGT recently replaced my Spider putter with a nearly identical Versa putter. Was it because I had just won a bracket tournament, or was this some kind of glitch?

Those 2 putters are night and day. Be happy.  :-)

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2015 5:26 PM

YankeeJim:

sportsup:

Those 2 putters are night and day. Be happy.  :-)

Jim is right.....I routinely miss with both putters...but I miss closer with the Versa....:)

RSS