Help › Forums

Lost everything....Thanks WGT

Sun, Apr 15 2018 1:25 PM (30 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 4:39 PM

Robert1893:

MCJGuy:

No I just downloaded this for the first time about a month ago. Only have one profile. My WGT player name is Rich7480 but my profile name is MCJGuy. 

OMG You cant make this up LMAO . I tagging this one just for laughs :-)

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 9:09 PM

MCJGuy:
    So how do I get my Rich7480 profile back? When I tried to save my account in the app it told me that my email address already exists, well duh its mine.

MCJGuy:
    No I just downloaded this for the first time about a month ago. Only have one profile. My WGT player name is Rich7480 but my profile name is MCJGuy.

Forget about MCJGuy, try & get the former account sorted out! It's valid both on PC and in the app, no need to "save" it anywhere!

Thus, log in as Rich and try to get a new password if necessary. You may even send them an email (from the proper mail account).

CU, Rich!

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 4:21 AM

Attention not to log in as Richest...the title is already taken by H.K.

PS

Prettiest, funniest, friendliest and semigod are out of the question too...Henry's rules.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 4:22 AM

I would venture a guess, he has one for his phone as well, & he is having the same problem with it.Just trying to sort it, with the tablet one.

IDK

Sounds plausible

Intrepidness is strong with this one, master

☢------------------<*{{{{{-(

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 9:44 AM

MCJGuy:
    Where did you get the idea that I was using a profile from 5 years ago? 

From the information on your profile page. It gives the date when a person joined WGT. Yours says "August 2013." 

OK. So, it's not quite 5 years. But are we really going to quibble over a few months difference?  

"

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 9:49 AM

lonniescott711:
    OMG You cant make this up LMAO . I tagging this one just for laughs :-)

👍

• IJACK21
    49 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 12:36 PM

Log on then go to https://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx  this is a email help line to wgt.

Explain in your email your problem and someone will get back to you and try to help you.

This has always worked for me in the past when I had a problem that needed to be fixed. 

Try it.

IJACK21

• MCJGuy
    6 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 3:54 PM

Thank you I appreciate it

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 4:17 PM

Yiannis1970:

Attention not to log in as Richest...the title is already taken by H.K.

PS

Prettiest, funniest, friendliest and semigod are out of the question too...Henry's rules.

LOL.  Funny.  I guess I was a real "knob".   Sorry!

• WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 6:10 PM

I must say having read through this thread how can you not love the phrase so eloquently stated  "abandoned duplicated and quintiplicated  and corrupted" with quintiplicated being my new word of the day. Can't wait to see the blank stare !!!!!   LOL

RSS