Forums

Help › Forums

Lost everything....Thanks WGT

Sun, Apr 15 2018 1:25 PM (30 replies)
  • MCJGuy
    6 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 6:40 PM

This would be a much easier process if there is someone actually to talk to about it and explain the situation

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 10:35 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 11:39 AM

MCJGuy:

Same here I had about $60 invested in this game and clubs and they just lost my player profile because it told me that my password that i just reset was invalid.

Maybe try doing what the WGT rep suggested in the 2nd post? Seems logical. Your profile is not lost.

• Robert1893
    7,675 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 12:11 PM

MCJGuy:
    Same here I had about $60 invested in this game and clubs and they just lost my player profile because it told me that my password that i just reset was invalid.

So, you're now using a profile from 5 years ago?

How many profiles do you have?  

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 1:28 PM
    YankeeJim:

MCJGuy:

Maybe try doing what the WGT rep suggested in the 2nd post? Seems logical. Your profile is not lost.

Then change the Universal password ASAP...

Be on the road to 'Hackville' otherwise ..

End up with a set of Starters, you never wanted anyway !! :D

• MCJGuy
    6 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 3:20 PM

So how do I get my Rich7480 profile back? When I tried to save my account in the app it told me that my email address already exists, well duh its mine. 

• MCJGuy
    6 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 3:31 PM

No I just downloaded this for the first time about a month ago. Only have one profile. My WGT player name is Rich7480 but my profile name is MCJGuy. 

• Robert1893
    7,675 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 3:38 PM

MCJGuy:

No I just downloaded this for the first time about a month ago. Only have one profile. My WGT player name is Rich7480 but my profile name is MCJGuy. 

• MCJGuy
    6 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 3:50 PM

Where did you get the idea that I was using a profile from 5 years ago? 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 4:14 PM

MCJGuy:

You would do well to get with WGT right away. You have 2 active IDs and are here fessing up to it-one started in 2015 and one started in Feb of this year. What you're saying makes no sense, you have 2 IDs. Period. 

Get with WGT before you lose them both. Members@worldgolftour.com

RSS