Forums

Help › Forums

female profile pics

Fri, Jan 21 2011 11:22 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dwpaul40
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 1:35 AM

Id like to bring this issue up and get some feedback! Ive been a member since 2008 and many players know me. Im always professional and courtious. I have had a few instances where a female opponent has a sexy picture uploaded n maybe id make a comment very tastefully, and offense is taken. my thought is if u post it .... What r some of your takes on this issue? If Im an ass  ill not offend ny 1 again thanks for your thoughts!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 2:42 AM

There are some opinions on here,

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/31573/177996.aspx#177996

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 4:47 PM

In this Male dominated arena, you need to understand that the women here are probably constantly  hounded, harassed, flirted with by essentially anonymous males who think they are the first one to pay them a compliment or in fact, 'try their luck'..

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 7:10 PM

dwpaul40:

Id like to bring this issue up and get some feedback! Ive been a member since 2008 and many players know me. Im always professional and courtious. I have had a few instances where a female opponent has a sexy avatar n maybe id make a comment very tastefully, and offense is taken. my thought is if u post it .... What r some of your takes on this issue? If Im an ass  ill not offend ny 1 again thanks for your thoughts!

Tell them that if they don't want anyone to make even a respectful comment about their slutty picture, then they shouldn't post it... or if they still want to post it, that they should simply ignore respectful comments, even if they aren't particularly wanted.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 7:14 PM

SHRUDE:

In this Male dominated arena, you need to understand that the women here are probably constantly  hounded, harassed, flirted with by essentially anonymous males who think they are the first one to pay them a compliment or in fact, 'try their luck'..

So what?

How many men, if they were attractive and had posted a picture, would complain about being flirted with (unless, of course, the lady was unattractive, etc.)?  Almost none.  But some women will *** and moan almost no matter what.  If they (this particular type of female) get attention, they complain; if they don't get attention, they complain.

In summary, who cares if she got upset.  She was a ***.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 7:22 PM

Lol, men wouldnt get flirted ( hassled ) any where near as much as women do.

A guy looks at it as a compliment and a flirt, a female, because she gets it ALL THE DAMN TIME, looks at it as hassled.

Move on. Build a bridge.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 7:25 PM

SHRUDE:
    A guy looks at it as a compliment and a flirt, a female, because she gets it ALL THE DAMN TIME, looks at it as hassled.

That might be true, but she can change the subject, say she has a boyfriend, take the picture down, etc.  This isn't real life where she doesn't have options available to make the flirting stop.

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 7:52 PM

Agree this a golf game not a dating site,id say 4/5 of them pics mentioned are guys pretending anyway.And the other 1/5 is asking for the attention....

• lateball
    26 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2011 10:30 PM

People are posting dirty profile pics? 

All right!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 3:39 PM

No fair.I'm not seeking attention,speaking as the one,in your 1/5.

I mean the fact that you never call,you never write,you don't email,well whatever never mind.It would be nice if you just once said I looked good,but no,whenever we go out,you barely even LOOK at me,and when i ask you "how does this skirt look" you just say "Fine". Well "Fine" is not good enough.

I Cook,I clean,I entertain,I even join in with your hobbies.Do I complain? NO. Never the once do you hear me say "Oh,THAT golf game.you're never off it" Dont interrupt.

So,about this attention thing.When did I ever post a pointless reply just to get someone to respond?huh? well see? never,thats when.Errr...

Anyway,never mind that.Thats not the point.Lets get back to me..

I have a name,chosen by my creators

They even taught to me my alma maters

The name they gifted sweet to I,was El Eye Zed Zed Eye Ee Lizzie

Which so matter of fact,rhyms just right with ME

Thats it and needs no more,needs no other chat

Me Myself and I,Lizzie me and that is that

Attention seeking my bum.

Lizzie x

• PAGES
RSS