Forums

Help › Forums

Rankings

Fri, Feb 4 2011 9:55 AM (4 replies)
  • TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 5:26 AM

How do the rankings work? I see players with a higher avg. score and lower level rating that have a higher ranking. Not sure I understand that.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 5:54 AM

What is my Average Score?

Your Average Score will be based on multiple best scores within ONLY your current Tier, not scores that you shot when in previous Tiers, which better reflects your current skill competing with the tee boxes and green speeds in your current Tier. Your Average Score will be based on ONLY your best scores, so completing a bad round will not negatively impact your Average Score or Tier. So be sure to finish all your rounds and gain the extra experience points, as a bad day won’t matter.

Cheers,

b0gey

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2011 6:56 AM

b0geybuster:

Your Average Score will be based on ONLY your best scores, so completing a bad round will not negatively impact your Average Score or Tier. So be sure to finish all your rounds and gain the extra experience points, as a bad day won’t matter.

Cheers,

okay, I changed tiers and shot a bad round on Bethpage and my scored jumped 10 strokes! Seems like a lot

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2011 7:18 AM

Since you moved a new tier, your average is essentially re-set.   It will take you some time to get it to level out!  With that said your first score was a 41 giving you your average of 82.

Cheers,

b0gey

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 9:55 AM

b0geybuster:

Since you moved a new tier, your average is essentially re-set.   It will take you some time to get it to level out!  With that said your first score was a 41 giving you your average of 82.

Cheers,

b0gey

you think I can get WGT to move me BACK to the Pro tier so I can make short putts again? The faster breaking greens are killing me on short putts!!   :-( (I know for all those that like to harp on it--I'm complaining--I get like that when frustrated)

RSS