william wallace at bannockburn ,

Now,s the time ,

and now,s the hour ,

welcome to your gory bed ,

or to victory .

• teribus1
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 12:32 PM

It would be good if you knew what you were talking about and maybe try and learn the proper words 

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 12:45 PM

docflash9:

Any tips on how to handle the whirlpools 2-3 ft from the holes on Kiawah 18 unlimited?,The computer has most holes spinning like mad.

Is it me or did this poor guy get every answer but the one he wanted....lol.

doc,

I'd give you some help bro, but I have no idea what you mean by "whirlpools 2-3 ft from the holes" or "spinning like mad"...are you talking about the putting slope?

Thanks,

-Long

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 4:36 PM

Well, we did try LongWedge, but Lizzie started talking to herself, then everyone else started talking to themselves, and before you knew what was happening we were transported back to the 18th century.  Memory's (yes that is the correct spelling and punctuation) of OP were wiped out.  We're just glad you brought it back on track.  Even though his question wasn't answered, I, and I'm sure all the Lizzies and the other multi-personality peoples, sincerely hope he had a laugh reading the posts.

I'm with you, I don't really know what the whirlpools are, or anything else mentioned in the OP.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 5:01 PM

Whirlpools.

Hot tubs in English gardens commonly only used three times before being forgotten,yet still being paid for.Often used under clandestine arrangement by the teenaged son of the household to entertain new girlfriends,whilst under the influence of alcohol,and under dressed.

Or

A place such as the Corrie Vreckan,a mythical maelstrom of undecided tides twisting and tossing the unwary just a few leaugues North Of the Mull of Kintyre following passage through the Crinan Canal(I can recommend this route verily*) and situate between Jura and Scarba.Not commonly seen on golf courses.

* A word of caution.The entrance lock at Lochgilphead is famed for catching out poor mariners,be alert.

Or

A proprietory washing machine manufactured by Phillips and serviced by men in vans operating under franchise.Begs the question really,I mean why buy one if it's going to need servicing?Shoddy I call that.

Or

Vortex vallacerators to be encountered frequently between ball and cup on many golf courses,otherwise known universaly as "Bad putt"

Profound though it may seem,I actually did understand the OP,and replied accordingly,but in code for the simple reason that not everyone has yet earned the right to the knowledge and I have been sworn to secrecy by the Society of Sworn Secrecies(or ... --- ... ... for short).

I am speaking out now for the public good.I wish the enigmatic among us well in breaking my diabolical code.Answers on a £20 note please.

Lizzie x

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 5:15 PM

For this amount of entertainment, I should be required to walk through a booth and purchase a ticket

-Long

• jeffsweeps
    62 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 8:57 PM

I wonder when she starts argueing with herself .. who wins?

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 4:18 PM

I do of course. Duh.

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 4:54 PM

A nice and timely recovery from the archives Lizzie.  Will always put a smile on ones face.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 5:23 PM

LOL. Very good Long. Most threads seem to be going this way lately - NO WHERE! lol. Much to much rambling babble. Ask a staight forward question "about the game" and  get a useless monologue, or a continuous torturing, never ending story that goes no where. Either way, back to the original question. Does this person even play anymore? I'm with Long on this one. "Whirlpool on 18". Not to sure where your going with this or what you mean? edge

RSS