Forums

Help › Forums

Pros and Masters afraid of losing??? Why??

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 9 2011 8:48 PM (5 replies)
  • clint1113
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 9:12 PM

I have started to play several games with pros and Masters.........after the first 4 holes and they see that they are getting soundly beaten by a new player they immediately drop out of the game...........why are they afraid of losing..........does it hurt their status when I stomp them?

• starof2010
    69 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 10:19 AM

im pro and not afraid of losing.not everyone is like that

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 10:31 AM

You just haven't found the right people to play with.  TM, don't quit the games.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 10:42 AM

It goes both ways. Yesterday morning I chose a random alt play round there were 2 pros and amateur and myself. Before the round even started I was kicked because I was a master. 

• Duckster101
    26 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:12 AM

I've been reading everywhere, where does it say the numbers or rank that changes tiers,,,not how many games we played,,, but at what numbers or rank do they change,,I'm a 69 now still Tour Pro

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 8:48 PM

clint1113:
    I have started to play several games with pros and Masters.........after the first 4 holes and they see that they are getting soundly beaten by a new player they immediately drop out of the game...........why are they afraid of losing..........does it hurt their status when I stomp them

Clint this can be best explained with this

Their is no such think as pros, masters and legends. What we have is a numerous choice of clubs that make us better, and then WGT gives them the title. These pros and masters got their low avg by quitting when they could not score low. 

So far today, I have had 4 masters, and one legend who ran before the 6th hole, but WGT Does nothing, so keep swinging

RSS