Forums

Help › Forums

WHY is it soooo difficult?

Wed, Jan 5 2011 8:23 AM (4 replies)
  • BadDobie
    48 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 7:45 PM

Ok....been playing for over 4 months now...why is it so difficult to create a game and invite players?  I probably spend 1-2 hours a night (ok...NOT every night...but....) trying to invite players to a game.  So far I have NEVER been able to get more than 1-2 respond, let alone 4.  Is this a typical experience?

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 6:50 AM

Make sure your game criteria are set to allow all tiers of players, and don't limit yourself. I rarely have a game launch without all 4 players spots filled. It happens, just not nearly as often as you seen to be having issues.

• BadDobie
    48 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 11:52 AM

Ok...that might be the problem as I typically set it to Pro+....I'll give it a try and see what happens.  Thanks for the recommendation...

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 11:58 AM

Click on Join A Game. It's almost instant.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 8:23 AM

On a typical alt. shot game I invite two friends and one space for anyone. Once the anyone spot is filled I cancel one friend invite and change it to anyone and so on until I have four players. It works pretty well as the anyone slot is filled after maximum 20 seconds. Unless I know the person will answer I don't really like to invite so called 'Available' players. Often there is two ready for a game players.

Doodles

RSS