• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 2:24 PM

And I still want a pony..........

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 2:38 PM

andyson:

Just picked this copy up at the check out counter.......................

Ive been buying two copies lately. Ones for readings and whatnots - the other for the collectibilkities.

Nice.

Yancy

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 7:14 AM

Where can I get a copy?  You all keep showing me the cover page, filling me with desire to see inside.  I can only imagine this has got to be the best publication ever.  And I wait with anticipation, even intrepidation, when I might see one of my own articles published.

The Enquirer should have a special section to itself in this forum, so that simpletons like myself don't have to trawl through masses of trivia to find it.  WGT, please do it, give The Enquirer it's own section.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 12:05 PM

MioKontic:
    The Enquirer should have a special section to itself in this forum, so that simpletons like myself don't have to trawl through masses of trivia to find it.  WGT, please do it, give The Enquirer it's own section.

You hear that Andyson? I believe it's time for you to take it out of beta, set up a subscriber list, solicit contributions (articles, not $-you're doing this because you're retired, bored, clever and afraid to go out in the lawless Arizona where the common folk are armed) and start production on a regular basis, preferrably not whenever you feel like it.

LMAO-God knows there's plenty of fodder here including a couple of half wit personalities and frauds.  :-D

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 12:47 PM

I second that commotion.

Do it and do it now would be my request,especially if there is fodder for the taking,I could damn near eat a horse but I suppoose I could make do with Strangemagiks pony,which Ive had in my paddock since Christmas,I just hope my wooly knix didn't cross in the post.

Lizzie x

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 1:35 PM

YankeeJim:
    and afraid to go out in the lawless Arizona where the common folk are armed)

LMAO......afraid/lawless? Jim, sure you haven't gotten your "hood" mixed up here?  LOL

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 1:55 PM

oneputtdavid:
    Jim, sure you haven't gotten your "hood" mixed up here?

Heh-It isn't legal to carry concealed weapons here.  :-)

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 8:27 PM

YancyCan:
    the other for the collectibilkities

Ooo, bikities!  How did I not spot them before??  I'll go make a cuppa, you pass round the bikities.  Hope they're Mcvities Milk Choccie Homewheats or Custard Creamaries, they're my favourites.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 8:44 PM

Ding!

Well, this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but I was here so it is a good a place as any as there is no thread where this would be appropriate.  This post, this very post, is my 100th in this forum.  99 of them may have been absolute jibberish and a total waste of time and space, a continuum if you will (although I must say I rather liked my letter to dearest Lizzie, I chuckle at it even now, and the post with the ditty, and the paranormal ones, and, I guess, all the other ones)... er... I've totally lost track of what I was saying... let me re-read... oh yes, 99 of them may have been absolute jibberish and a total waste of time and space, a continuum if you will, (although I must say I rather liked my letter to dearest Lizzie, I chuckle at it even now, and the post with the ditty, and the paranormal ones, and, I guess, all the other ones)... oh damn I've done it again.., this is getting very confusing, please bear with me...oh yes... 99 of them may have been absolute jibberish and a total waste of time and space, but at least this one is informative.

There, I've said it.  At least I think I said it.  I'm sure I did.  Yeah, must have.

Celebrations for the milestone.  And how about some free credits for it.  I need a new driver, the TaylorMade R9 8.5 deg (L62+) and haven't quite got enough credits, and my surveys have gone down the sewers lately.

• PAGES
RSS