Forums

Help › Forums

country club positions

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 30 2015 9:20 PM (5 replies)
  • willyjhopuky1
    23 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 3:19 PM

can anyone tell me what a director, recruit, and all that means? if i promote someone to director what does that mean?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 8:35 PM

It's time they updated the FAQ's to include this. There's no real difference between a member and a recruit. Directors can change club messages, invite new members, allocate who receives superpasses and send mass e-mails to members (If the e-mail system is working).

It is up to the club owner if directors are given those powers.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 1:14 AM

courteneyfish:
    It's time they updated the FAQ's to include this.

+1!

Add "Gimme" while you're at it, WGT!

Concerning the titles, IMHO there's no difference between any of them with the exception that the standard title for new members is "Recruit" until the owner changes it. Furthermore, Directors are limited in number.

Apart from that, it's but a distinction of four member groups, and the owner has some options to assign permissions to each of them in his owner's tools.

1) Each group may or may not be given the right to use Superpasses in Clashes,

2) Each group may or may not be given one or more administrative rights.

Example:

• willyjhopuky1
    23 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 1:43 AM

thanks

• upNdownputts
    109 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 3:48 PM

I was able but all of a sudden i`m not seeing the create button on my club page

I`m not an owner , just a member with the title

recruit

is the reason I`m not able to create tournaments anymore because I`m a recruit

and not a member title

Ed?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 9:20 PM

upNdownputts:

I was able but all of a sudden i`m not seeing the create button on my club page

I`m not an owner , just a member with the title

recruit

is the reason I`m not able to create tournaments anymore because I`m a recruit

and not a member title

Ed?

Yes.

RSS