Forums

Help › Forums

Nothing to gain

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 28 2010 9:02 PM (2 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 3:33 PM

Have been doing this long enough to know for sure. There is nothing to gain for

me or for WGT if this continues. I have made many of the same shots over and over

with great results. These shots no longer work. Last 18 hole round at BPB had 8 putts

lip out. Unexplainable. A 7 mph wind r to l one time acts like no wind, the next time acts

like 20mph. I would continue to play and spend money with the hopes of improving

all the way around. It has become impossible except for a select few. I am at my wits

end with shots that just do whatever they want. Somebody, Please shed some light

on this dilema without the wise a-- comments. Thank you

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 4:20 PM

renniw52:
    on this dilema without the wise a-- comments. Thank you

Unfortunately I do not have much time to devote  any game, so I can only speak for beth page. Do not have time to learn a new course

What you say is true to a point. At beth i have that mapped out so I know where I want to be. I know how the rough and sand play, and I will say that I never get disappointed. The only real flaw, besides the meter and the quitter, is that driving and approach shots will fool you, a lot of times they will not repeat the previous play. I guess you would have to have a problem putting if it took 8 shots to put it in. Just impossible to miss 8 putts, unless you are hitting to hard, and maybe that is what you are doing. As a responsible answer, I would say you should practice your putting, and one other thing. I have played with some who take the full 90 second clock, which makes me think that you are thinking too much, so if you are one of those, try to get your shots off without overthinking what you want to do

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 9:02 PM

I don't take this game too seriously and just see it as a pastime. I must say though that I've noticed no differences in the gameplay lately. 

RSS