Forums

Help › Forums

Help to delete invite please

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 4 2015 12:08 PM (8 replies)
  • kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:48 AM

I has got sent a invite to country club I have not ask for it and not want it I not even like the person who is sends it

I not be able to make it go away when I is do the  delete it make me log on to mine account again but invite it not delete away.

What must I  do for this to go way please.

• topace35
    230 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 8:32 AM

I'm having the same issue with the cc invite that I didn't initiate nor do I want. What do you recommend I do?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 8:44 AM
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 9:48 AM

Since you are not in a club, I would try accepting the invite and then leave the country club.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 12:53 PM

Since I proposed the same thing before, I'd just like to hear about the success.

Judging by the amount of mess created, I'm not sure if any "accept" would clear the invite. It might stay active regardless.

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 8:11 AM

hpurey:

Since you are not in a club, I would try accepting the invite and then leave the country club.

This most good plan it ar works perfect, invite now go away not comes back no more log ins to do

Thankings to you for this.

• 111joey
    151 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 8:24 AM

hpurey:

I did this and it worked, but the CC owner gave me heck for doing it lol

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 7:39 AM

111joey:

hpurey:

I did this and it worked, but the CC owner gave me heck for doing it lol

I would have messaged them or posted a wall message saying that I only accepted to be able to get rid of the invite.   Sad that the CC owner reacted like that.   If I was a CC owner, I would have understood.  

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 12:08 PM

Hi

we're aware of the issue and are hoping to fix it soon. sorry for the inconvenience :(

-wgticon

RSS