Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • Fmaman
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 2:15 PM

Dear Santa,

Thank you very much for your generosity!

I would really, really like some WGT Legend GI2-SD2 Balls (L30+/Legend+).

12 balls will be ideal, but I'll be more than glad with whatever you decide to give me.

Many thanks and all the best!!

• higherpower6655
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 2:20 PM

opyeuclid:

Its the MrCaddie 12 days of Christmas in July 2015 give away .

If you need something from the pro shop that will help your game now is your chance to ask the Santa,s .

This thread will be open for the next 12 days to give all the good boys and girls here in WGT land time to post .

Many will ask for a gift , But there are only so many Santa,s , So not every one will get a gift 

balls

• Darthflava
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 2:32 PM

Fantastic! This is amazing. Best wishes to everyone who is a Santa. Contrats to those who receive a gift. All i want for Christmas is my balls to not disappear so fast. I've had to drop down to a much less expensive ball in order to keep playing... Good luck to all.

• Tommyc1990
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 2:34 PM

wow what your doing is great

dear santa i would like:

NIKE Covert 2.0 Driver (L25+) or

TaylorMade SpeedBlade Iron Set (Steel) (L25+) or

TaylorMade Ghost Manta Putter (L30+)

thank you

• hdtmwa69
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 2:39 PM

Hey Santa,

I'm new to the game and I like it.

I think you know what a new player needs to play good golf.
    I have nothing special; so everthing is ok.

Thanks
    hdtmwa69

• thukugolf
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 2:58 PM

my putting is terrible i would really like a putter better than the starter putter..... that would take me to the moon.an odyssey versa may be.... or even a Max control who knows!

• UGA2323232323232
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 3:00 PM

Dear Santa's

Thanks for the generosity it is greatly appreciated by many.

Nothing specific, but I would love to have a better driver or irons than I do now (the starter driver and irons).  I'm partial to TaylorMades, but wouldn't be picky.

• mikeeboy10
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 3:07 PM

I would like any irons better than the starter. Im a level 34 and going nowhere fast. Thanks Santas, Mike

• sonny927
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 3:37 PM

I am in desperate need of some new irons, just cant get close enuff with my level 79s, please if you can i need the level 90 rs12i irons.

• operator1234
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 3:44 PM

Good evening Santa :

I think it a great thing you are doing I would like a Max spin 64* wedge , I also would like to give a gift to a fellow player Rockstar1181 , I have a set of Taylor made Rocket ball tour Irons that he needs which I would gladly give him any help would be wonderful Thank you John

RSS