Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • Reddawg1966
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 10:12 AM

Dear Santa,

thank you for the generous offer. I'm back into the game after a couple year's absence and really have no clue what to get. I have a very basic iron set, no upgraded balls, no bag, and I guess decent driver. 

In short, I would appreciate anything basic to improve my game.

thanks!

Ron

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 10:38 AM

Milfels:

A TaylorMade R15 Driver (L40+) would be great. with being disabled there is only certain games i can play, WGT being one of them

Hey Milfels, enjoy your shiny new driver,

Happy Christmas in July, Ade

• Reddawg1966
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 10:53 AM

That is awesome , grats Mifels! 

• mcdaniel1951
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 10:53 AM

I really appreciate you having this giveaway in July. I have been on disability for 4 years now and playing on WGT since 2012. I have made a handful of purchases but just can't seem to improve my game on a consistent basis. I would love to have the 

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+) to see if it would improve my game. Thank you so much. 

• koolclyde
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 11:02 AM

I have been soooo good and would love to have the new TaylorMade R15 so I could keep up with the other Legends and maybe clear an obstacle or two.

• irishowen
    265 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 11:03 AM

Pretty awesome thoughts and actions people :D  Dear Santa, I'm a retired senior on fixed gov't income and Survey Credits from WGT, Just getting back to WGT after a challenging year. Level 88 Master with reasonable clubs (ping woods and irons, Cleveland wedges and affair but fast putter and low end balls (why does that make me laugh). Distance and meter speed are my problems for now. problem with surveys is qualifying for them...seems not many interested in opinions of geezers lol and I just don't want to lie on the damned necessary things lol. Anywho, thank you for the consideration and opportunity. Looking forward to beating some of ya out there. True flights to all.

• woogster
    174 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 11:16 AM

Hello Santa, Isure could use some Nike vapor balls(lvl85) please.

thanks to all the Sana's for your generosity.

woogster

• jdmacc
    23 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 11:45 AM

Dear Father Christmas,

I am currently at level 43 with only a Cleveland 64 degree wedge aside from a full starter set!!

I have been good all year, honest!! I have played St.Andrews that many times because the starter driver is only any use there! I can shoot under 80 on a regular basis , my best being 73!!

I have ate all my greens and eat an apple and an orange each day to make me grow, I do the washing up and all the Ironing so I can concentrate on my WGT each day, Pleeze santa, go ahead make my day, a new driver , nothing flashy and 3 wood would be perfect to start with!!!

Yours in WGT

JDMACC

• TomWatsonB1
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 11:49 AM

Dear Santas,

I would love to have a nice driver. I am getting into the game, but would love to take it up a notch. And yes, my name is really Tom Watson and I am a Tom Watson fan!

Sincerely,
    Tom Watson

• snapp506
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 11:58 AM

Dear Santa,

I would like the following for July Christmas:

Callaway X2 Hot Wood Set (L34+)

Max Meter Iron Set (L23+)

I was able to rent these during the free rental weekend and was able to drastically improve my game.  If this is not possible then I will be happy with whatever I get. 

Thanks,

snapp506

RSS