Forums

Help › Forums

Swing doesn't work

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 2 2011 7:55 PM (6 replies)
  • 4player
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 12:05 AM

My swing freezes at the top of my backswing, I managed to hit past the 150 meters in the practise but it won't work in a game.

cheers

Ken

• Kellman
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 3:54 PM

Have you looked at the troubleshooting guide? On the left side under FAQ's it will tell u what may be causing the issue...

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 1:12 AM

Check out the System Requirements over there-->.  Try going to the game Options and turn off anything you don't need or want...you can also try lowering the Flash Quality there as well.  One thing that made the game load much better was when I changed my browser.   

Joey

• 4player
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 2:28 PM

Tried all of the above, one game it works the next it freezes, I have a high end system all the latest flashplayers , drivers, but for some reason it descides not to work for some rounds but will for others, a bit more beta testing needed here before I try again,

thanks anyway guys but the game at the moment is BROKEN .

cheers

Ken

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 7:06 PM

4player:

Tried all of the above, one game it works the next it freezes, I have a high end system all the latest flashplayers , drivers, but for some reason it descides not to work for some rounds but will for others, a bit more beta testing needed here before I try again,

thanks anyway guys but the game at the moment is BROKEN .

cheers

Ken

If it works for everyone else then the game isn't broken! It is something in your system that is broken.

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 7:27 PM

lol Who says it works for everyone else? You?

Too funny.

-TMPC

• 4player
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 7:55 PM

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm glad thatyou fellas can play it, but there seems to be no one who can help with this problem, why would it let me play one round then when I try to continue it freezes at exactly the same spot everytime at the top of the backswing, if I shut everything down and restatr I can sometimes get it to work but it is random, very hard to enjoy something when it does this, where are the developers , are they reading thee posts, if they are then I havn't heard  from them, the game stes that it is a beta version, so I would imagine it's still being tested, but all I get is a referal to FAQ's, this problem is not covered there.

I'm not a dummy with computers , I have been developing scenery add onns for Flight sim for years, and we beta test everything, using as varied a group of systems and machines as possible and we respond to all feedback promptly, I feel you have a very good simulation here but on my system there is a problem. If there is a developer readin this,

I'm using W764, gtx 285 nvidia card and an I7 920 overclocked and stable at 4  gig 12 gig ddr3 ram, I'm more than willing to talk to whoever to help sort this out, it's up to you guys.

cheers

Ken

RSS