Reverse views - u have to restore it

Wed, Jul 29 2015 7:29 AM (70 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 12:20 AM

razza31:

oneeyedjohn:

xxxhogheadxxx:

Do not bring back reverse views WGT.  Thank you.

Old advice , but still valid...if u have nothing good or positive to say, then STFU

He just tried reverse psychology lol 

I know, I was only kidding.

I do want WGT to take me seriously though, especially with my Pink Cally campaign, which is struggling to gain any momentum, much to my dismay.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 1:28 AM

Caddy shack....I'm watchin' it NOW. Right now. If you ain't You miss out.

priesthood.com

~tttttttxxxxzzzz~

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 4:19 AM

Want you.. in my rear view mirror.

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 8:27 AM

As i wrote before, i don't see so much need for the feature (Don disagrees..all well), but why turn it off in the first place? What's the purpose of removing it? It was a nice touch to change cameras and see the course of the ball and a nice way to ''kill'' some time as you waitin for your opponent to execute the putt. Who did the reverse camera bother? WGT resolved all the other bugs and started to put its hand on trivial things such as these?

I hope Icon can bring it back, because at the end, reverse view was not harming anyone.

• polprowler
    150 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 4:51 PM

++++

• tonyb2004
    154 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 11:55 AM

WGT obviously isn't interested in what the members want or don't want...

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 12:31 PM

They just haven't figured out how to make a buck off of it yet.  WGT has clearly demonstrated that they could care less what the players want in the game.  When they disable a feature like this, and will not even discuss why and the possibility of putting it back, it shows their customer concern to be on par with their programming skills.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 6:28 AM

Any update WGT?

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 7:18 AM

Personally, I don't give a crap about reading my opponents putt, the only read I care about is my own, but I furiously miss reverse view from a spectator standpoint, I like squeezing for my partners ball to drop, or for my opponents to miss. The game is frickin boring without it.

Also, not mentioned anywhere, is that there is no longer any "Fairway Forward" views working. and I miss these just as much. They came in handy on many holes when trying to set your aim marker on the drive where it can fluctuate easily between 280 to 350, FF view let you place it accurately and easily.  New camera crap is worthless, I click on it zilch, only for my own reverse view putts now.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 8:03 AM

twinponds169:
    Also, not mentioned anywhere, is that there is no longer any "Fairway Forward" views working.

The workaround is to click on any other camera and then click that view. Happens a lot with reverse view, too.

RSS