Forums

Help › Forums

Bugs in new Release 6/25/15

Fri, Jul 10 2015 9:50 AM (113 replies)
  • CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:02 AM

fatdan:

I can change the clubs within the set too but it doesn't put them in play, it stays with what you had...

Same issue here, Dan... 

WGT's Motto - Fix One Thing...Break Another

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:03 AM

fatdan:

I can change the clubs within the set too but it doesn't put them in play, it stays with what you had...

That bit is working here, just tested it for you.

Maybe double check you are pressing save  - sure you are but for sake of not saying.

That's two of you...that's a major eff up it looks..........Next downtime is?

EDIT: Using Comodo Dragon

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:06 AM

Same here........maxthon and Chrome

FFS EVERY FOOOOOOKIN TIME THERES A BALLS UP!!!!!!

Assss of a game this fooker, just better than candy crush. Downloaded summit else so spending less time on this sh!te

Bubbs

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:10 AM

The camere sound swift works ev'ry time a new backgorund is loaded, another fix gone.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:11 AM

I did hit save but the clubs don't change...

I ran Ccleaner, logged out and then logged back in, cleared FF cache and flash, but no worky....

the GOOD news is I get the last ball message again, like I can't see that 5 right next to my f'king ball!!!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:26 AM

alosso:

From further observation, it starts with the second tab. Close all but one and reload it, then it's o.k. again even when it would be faulty before.

Now I'm on the same page.  Yes there is a Problem with the 2nd tab

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 4:04 AM

fatdan:

I ran Ccleaner, logged out and then logged back in, cleared FF cache and flash, but no worky....

the GOOD news is I get the last ball message again, like I can't see that 5 right next to my f'king ball!!!

I am now stuck with the starter putter, LOL................

Try and remember to do the one hole a day....................

Any clue how long WGT........No point coming back until you do ..

• ScottHope
    10,137 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 4:15 AM
    This is not too big a deal but the scorecard seems to have shrunk.
    On the plus side, any changes to your equipment are now showing on the home screen in the game client.
  • alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 4:26 AM

One phrase comes to mind: how is it possible to make as many bugs each update ?

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 4:45 AM

Jimbog1964:
    fatdan:

I am now stuck with the starter putter, LOL................

I too was stunned to see this bug: talk about a classic thing that should be tested first before release. To leave players unable to change clubs is about as basic as it gets!

I was in the position of having a full set of starters (coming straight off the Tough-It-Out event) and having the last 5 days of the month to play the VT event, try and shave a stroke off the VUSO qualifier, and cement a top 3 place in the MRO ... all of which would have been a bit of a challenge with starters only, lol.

Thankfully, there is a workaround: I too tried Saving club changes after being unable to switch between sets in the Bag; I also tried equipping my 4th slot which hadn't been used. Neither thing worked after hitting Save (even after reloading the game client, proving it's not just an immediate display problem as before).

However, if you click on the "Bags" tab option at the bottom, and toggle off the "Equipped" button, you can then individually change all your clubs, and Save the result ... which will work and save successfully.

I reckon this workaround ought to be publicized by a mod in the WGT News, or release Notes.

RSS