Help › Forums

Is this really allowed by WGT??

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 24 2010 11:19 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • rdoehring
    11 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 12:44 PM

I have seen a number of these types of restrictions members have placed in their profile.

Does WGT endorse this type of solicitation from members as a requirement to become a friend?

"Friendship has its price. All requests from MEN need to include a sleeve of 3 GI-SD balls at LEAST, to be considered for acceptance. The better the balls,,the more likely you are to be accepted. And YES I'm that special (Gals, you don't need to include a sleeve)"

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 1:14 PM

C'mon Maaaaaan

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 1:25 PM

I would say it rather depends on how slowly you are driving past a girl like that in order to get a good enough look to see if she is worth a whole sleeve of balls for,...err,for whatever you were looking at her in the first place for.

On the other hand (I have five fingers...),no seriously,you might consider negotiating the price with this girl,now that you have established what kind of girl she truly is.

There are decent women here too though,and all you have to lose whilst playing them,is your pride..

Lizzie

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 1:36 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    There are decent women here

...Yes there are !

LizzieRossetti:
    all you have to lose whilst playing them,is your pride.

...and maybe a few credits in a  MPC.

Ace

• RobNE
    74 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 3:03 PM

Four fingers and a thumb, Lizzie.  LOL

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 3:36 PM

Only a Geordie would pick me up on that.In Devon though,we actually DO have 5 fingers,on account of having to protect England from the webbed toed monsters from Cornwall.

Waye Aye whoar Hinnie!

Lizziex

Ps.I do hope youre not a wearsydah,because then i KNOW Ive upset you. :(

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 4:07 PM

Lizzie,  would love be a golfing friend, just played a practice round wirh SgtBilko and had a hoot. He beat me of course, but should have, did, and I enjoyed it. These are the

things that will make me better. Reply, if i's in your heart.

And Merry Christmas to ya.

• ryan4spurs
    828 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 4:07 PM

I can vouch for Lizzie.

We really need 5 fingers to protect Devon from being invaded by Cornwall.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 4:11 PM

An in reality th women that posted that is probably a 35 guy living in his parents basement with cheeoth's stained fingers, never worked a day in his life and sitting at the computer with nothing but a woman beater T-Shirt  and Tighty Whities on. LOL

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2010 4:38 PM

ryan4spurs:

I can vouch for Lizzie.

We really need 5 fingers to protect Devon from being invaded by Cornwall.

I gotta ask.....Why is Cornwall invading Devon...and does anybody care????  LMAO

• PAGES
RSS