3,522 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 4:17 AM

LOLserver:

LOLserver:

Wontonamo:

oh btw I hope the sponsor for that tournament gets his 5k back please

Yes...he needs it ; ))

Eric

Damn...I was making fun but I see the problem. The 5k were already in the pot! : (((

C'mon WGT, either fix that particular CC tournament or give those 5k back to the player who did setup the tournament, FAIR enough.

Eric

I see the CC tournament sponsored in our club with the 5000 credits is gone from our tournament list and even in the closed tournaments list, it was suppose to last 2 weeks with 4 matches.... totally vanished.

Still hope the player gets his 5000 credits back....soon. 

Eric

• afkinc
    175 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 4:19 AM

It's just started happening to me also.Was playing Olympic needed a break and when I try to resume game I wait while game loads but at the moment its supposed to display the game it's just the blank blue screen.Jet it go as just a glitch the first time, now it's doing it on the second round of a bracket tourney. Used different browsers but problem persists.

• Back9magic
    1,071 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 4:33 AM

HEEEELP

Scoundrel and Wenches paid CC tournament on Pinehurst, same problem, paid to play tourney and met a very blue screen, going nowhere fast

Please resolve problem. 

• ZakkCouples
    20 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 5:14 AM

I'm having the same blue screen issue & cannot play at all. What is going on here?

• owdhamer
    144 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 7:01 AM

I have just tried to play a  stroke play tourney at Pinehurst No2 organised by a member of my CC.

Exactly the same problem-BLUE SCREEN at the end of loading.

Main thing that concerns me is how do I keep up my consecutive days playing!!!!!!

Tried playing a single hole - same problem. Currently I have 461 days played. Are they all going to be wiped and I have to start anew??????????

Cmon WGT SORT IT OUT.

Owdhamer

• Fernidini
    32 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 9:07 AM

I am trying to play in a cc tournament and I am getting the blue screen as well. It is just a normal tourney.

• julianwardle
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 11:07 AM

I too have enterd a RG on RSG 18h 100c. Gets all the way to gamescreen, then solid blue screen of death.

I assume no other option than to withdraw, and post a complaint to customer services?

Foe everyones info it was game #:80926

• whiplash1977
    41 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 2:23 PM

legend RSG ready go blue screen cant play,  just had this happen yesterday on Pinehurst CTTH ready go i would like my 300 credits back wgt please an thank you.

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 6:02 PM

Hi All,

There have been some issues with a few Ready Go tournaments. We are investigating the cause and will advise once we have more information. For a refund for these Ready Go tournaments, please email members@worldgolftour.com and our customer service dept. would be more than happy to issue a refund. Please include the RG ID# in the email as well as your username. Thanks!

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 6:08 PM

mr shamwow, how is it fmagnets knows what the issue is and wgt doesn't?

Here are all the new pins in that RSG CTTH.

They are unintentional (I'm told), and it's probably what is causing the blue screens on all the courses with unreleased secondary pins.

that's a post by fridge not long ago. maybe u need to employ him lol

RSS