** Downtime tonight 5/28/15 **

Fri, Jun 12 2015 10:38 PM (47 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 11:54 AM

hpurey:

oneeyedjohn:

Sucker that I am....

talkin of suckers, Hazen, where are ya ???

LOL,  been busy at work and house is in chaos with rebuilding after the floods back in August.  

Wife using laptop for work and my desktop is all unplugged and in a box waiting for a new work station to be built.

oneeyedjohn:

EDIT:  jeeez, just checked the price, nearly five thousand credits, fer fuks sakes.

Might have to think twice

Yea,  by the time I could work up the free credit offers to get the new Nike putter, there may be a new Odyssey works putter to get.  

alcaucin:

IF they ( WGT ) bring the new Nike out by the end of the week in its USUAL increments, THEN.....

( I'm fookin years of it being available to me but, the sheer idiocy amazed me !, don't play so much nowadays because of this kind of customer consideration )

.... I'LL send you the new putter H.

Work that 'yellow' magic for the Nike Boys ;-)

Quote from 5/19   :(

WGT was just a bit too late GRRRRR.   But happy for those who wanted the normal Nike increments.  

Not really on board with buying credits / filling WGT coffers ( See, has anyone brain cell post ) BUT...

I'll throw in $24 if anyone wants to take up the other half slack ?

Feel terrible H....WGT, let us down again lol

Andy

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 12:34 PM

people try really hard defending themselves. this is a golf game ppl lighten up.

and light one up too ffs.

• Mafias1982
    263 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 9:19 AM

WGT, where is the release note of this downtime? Is it so difficult to publish it after each downtime?

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 9:44 AM

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 12:53 PM

TopShelf2010:

siggipj76:
    That one is a memory putt !!

Memory? That explains why I have over 250,000 putts and still suck at putting. LOL

lmao i was thinking the same thing. cant remember what i ate for breakfast this morning.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 4:27 AM

alcaucin:

Not really on board with buying credits / filling WGT coffers ( See, has anyone brain cell post ) BUT...

I'll throw in $24 if anyone wants to take up the other half slack ?

Don't sweat it Andy.  :)  

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 5:36 PM

Just noticed ... after the last downtime, your tournament trophys are separated into stroke and CTTH catagories, and mine show all the way back to when I started playing in 2009. 

But someone prolly already posted this ... (too lazy to look) ...

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2015 10:38 PM

After some days I found a new graphic for the Award section, it looks more clean.

RSS