Forums

Help › Forums

2015 British Open

Fri, Jul 17 2015 2:00 PM (57 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2015 6:34 AM

bluey403:

When it returns to The Auld Course IT IS GOLF,,,, A few late nights in store for poor old bluey as it coincides with the LORDS ashes test, the 2 greatest venues in the history of sport.

Cant wait.

....it also coincides in conflict with the Greater Islamic Stonefest, featuring greats Lefty Akbar & Shoeless Mo Mulah 

• ReisR
    341 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2015 9:21 AM

bluey403:

... the LORDS ashes test, [one of] the 2 greatest venues in the history of sport ...

I can already sense the growing excitement:

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 5:28 PM

SweetiePie:
    ....it also coincides in conflict with the Greater Islamic Stonefest, featuring greats Lefty Akbar & Shoeless Mo Mulah

You forgot Babe Ramadan

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 7:37 AM

SlicedPepper:

SweetiePie:

You forgot Babe Ramadan

No Way !!!! The "BABE" ? Whoa, now you're talkin' !! It's gonna be quite a festival...word has it they are having an open 2-man team back shaving contest and playing the ever popular "Musical Burkas" game, and a concert featuring "Ozzy Atta"

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 8:52 AM

• Naugahyde
    92 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 9:51 PM

Lordy, SP & Jim b. You guys are braver than I am. Lol.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 1:17 AM

Baseball is cricket perfected.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 9:54 AM

Naugahyde:

Lordy, SP & Jim b. You guys are braver than I am. Lol.

nah...it is exciting to be able to embrace my 2nd Amendment privilege, actually look forward to it, to maybe turn an otherwise slow evening around....I leave the doors unlocked...I want intruders to trespass and come in and make it legal ;-}

• StingerWelsh
    1,021 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 10:47 AM

SweetiePie:
    I leave the doors unlocked...I want intruders to trespass and come in and make it legal ;-}

They just gotta be on your property in Oklahoma... :)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 5:10 PM

StingerWelsh:

SweetiePie:
    I leave the doors unlocked...I want intruders to trespass and come in and make it legal ;-}

They just gotta be on your property in Oklahoma... :)

How well I know...my Mom was a Tulsa girl. Gotta love Okie's & Texan's...they get it, they know what's up ;-} 

RSS