Forums

Help › Forums

Problems getting credits

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 18 2011 11:57 AM (2 replies)
  • jccabanaboy
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 6:41 PM

Are there usually problems getting credits from Netflix?

• BobbyHollywood
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2010 2:05 AM

Mine went through instantly, if you didn't get credits, go under offers, and at the top right is support and you will be able to contact trialpay to show them the confirmation email and they'll get right on it.  I just had an issue with my pingo purchase and they got it fixed within 3 days.  Hope this helps.

• bighittingbill
    57 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 11:57 AM

BobbyHollywood:

Mine went through instantly, if you didn't get credits, go under offers, and at the top right is support and you will be able to contact trialpay to show them the confirmation email and they'll get right on it.  I just had an issue with my pingo purchase and they got it fixed within 3 days.  Hope this helps.

i have money in my visa account . i have tried

purchasing credits but i cannot . i recentley bought 2000 credits on 3/15/2011 but i cannot get more now why

BobbyHollywood:

?

RSS