Forums

Help › Forums

Is anyone playing WGT Mobile on a Tablet or NVIDIA Shield?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 14 2016 3:48 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jjjj035
    15 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 8:57 AM

Nurble:

Thanks for the replies, I ended up going with the Nvidia shield tablet.  It runs great, super responsive, and the full screen feature is very cool.  I also tried a Lenovo Tab 2 and it ran like crap, even though it has a quad core 64 bit processor the swing meter had terrible lag, I had to tap all the shots early to make the meter stop in the right spot..  Is anyone having a smooth lag free WGT experience on a 10 inch android tablet?

Yes. I play almost always on my old Nexus 10. Never had any problems. Occasionally stuttery but better than PC. Also better is the HD screen - my (much larger) PC display is optimized but still 'fuzzy' compared to Nexus. Folks get all bent out of shape about bugs and crashes. I have had none of that in 7 months of play. The only (minor-to me) downside is that a three courses (Hilversum/Koele/Oakmont) are not written for mobile Android but I can get them on Windows.

• gooch134
    236 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 3:48 AM

Just going to bump your thread.

Would you update your experiences with your nvidia shield tablet and could you confirm if it is the nvidia shield K1 tablet or the nvidia shield tablet you are talking about. It is very confusing when googling at times.

In the same boat myself and searching for feedback.

Cheers

• PAGES
RSS