Forums

Help › Forums

Obvious not Realized

Sat, Jan 15 2011 12:53 PM (38 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 11:50 PM
    No one likes playing here anymore. The greens are hated. What people want is fun and fantasy here. What they don't want is the pipe dream desire and direction of ching chang chung, or whatever his name is, because his direction in game production is wonderful. However, his direction toward keeping people happy and involved over the longer term is poor. He must redirect his market thought, but arrogence shall dictate otherwise.
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 1:18 AM

Err,I do.

• brianlaw007
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 2:23 AM

somthing should be done about dropouts during th rounds its a case if i cant win im off its the most annoying thing in the site

• hoochlah
    81 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 3:11 AM

Hey shitpie or whatever your name is speak for yourself - i for one enjoy playing here. And theres no need for racist sentiment here either. Please keep that to yourself and your kind.

• asugunnu
    48 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 6:03 AM

hoochlah:
    Hey shitpie or whatever your name is speak for yourself

uauauuauau good one mate,maybe she's menstruated..

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 9:53 AM

asugunnu:

hoochlah:
    Hey shitpie or whatever your name is speak for yourself

uauauuauau good one mate,maybe she's menstruated..

The male equivalent of PMS is irritable bowel syndrome. Maybe you are suffering from it at the moment as well?

• spunkman
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 12:25 PM

Hey everyone. lrn2golf. kthx.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 6:51 PM
    I'm only saying what is. If you can't handle facts or reality, I'm interested in exactly what you can handle.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 7:14 PM

Hoochlah might be a bit over the top in the disrespect but he did say something relevant-speak for yourself.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 7:14 PM

SweetiePie:
    I'm only saying what is. If you can't handle facts or reality, I'm interested in exactly what you can handle.

Before you get too carried away telling us what is fact an not let us get back to your original post....

SweetiePie:
    No one likes playing here anymore

From the unanimous response received that is clearly not the case.

SweetiePie:
    The greens are hated. What people want is fun and fantasy here. What they don't want is the pipe dream desire and direction of ching chang chung, or whatever his name is, because his direction in game production is wonderful. However, his direction toward keeping people happy and involved over the longer term is poor. He must redirect his market thought, but arrogence shall dictate otherwise.

Shots have been weird these days especially on the greens.... maybe its time for this guy to go. And by the way hooclah I don't see what is so racist about this comment ching chang chung is a whole lot closer than to the guys name than you would guess... really a mouthful that one.

RSS