Forums

Help › Forums

BEWARE

Sat, Dec 11 2010 1:20 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 10:39 PM

A 3 mile per hour WIND,,Can go anywhere in a 20 yard radius,So Beware!!! pfft

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 3:43 AM

PRIESTESS:

That's a lie. Stop trying to scare hack players! You have enough of an advantage already if you want to whup their butts get out of the forum and start playing. A 3mph wind moves the ball 6ft at the most! Headwind or tailwind doesn't change it at all. You probably messed up the swing meter.

Doodles

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 5:12 AM

SgtDoodles:

PRIESTESS:

That's a lie. Stop trying to scare hack players! You have enough of an advantage already if you want to whup their butts get out of the forum and start playing. A 3mph wind moves the ball 6ft at the most! Headwind or tailwind doesn't change it at all. You probably messed up the swing meter.

Doodles

Weird things happen sometimes... especially if you miss the ding a millimetre in the direction of the wind...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 5:46 AM

SgtDoodles:
    That's a lie. Stop trying to scare hack players! You have enough of an advantage already if you want to whup their butts get out of the forum and start playing

WOW! I don't know what's worse-throwing paint at Charles' and Camilla's limo or slamming Priestess. Tsk, tsk.    :-D

(Sounded like a frustrated, sarcastic mini-rant to me. )

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 5:52 AM

mohuyu:

Weird things happen sometimes... especially if you miss the ding a millimetre in the direction of the wind...

So true, nothing worse than missing into the wind.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 6:12 AM

hmm....i'm more worried about the cranky meter stuttering.

tbe

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 6:26 AM

WGT has set VEM to an all time high. Priestess isn't wrong. People who are unable to maintain a decent meter are going to find scoring a little harder with each incremental elevation of VEM thus increasing frustration. 

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 6:48 AM

Sorry Doodles you are so right,,Just one thing you need to know thought,,I have forgotten more about this game , than you will ever know,,You Num Nut,

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 7:07 AM

PRIESTESS:

Having watched your outstanding play in the recent Ryder Cup Priestess I will heed your advice and keep an eye out for a 3mph wind.  I for one have not noticed any increase in VEM and even if I had, I would not use it as an excuse for my poor scoring.  Its my fault for missing the ding, misreading a putt or misjudging the wind, not a VEM, not a beast, and not a meter or bad programming.  I've played enough rounds now where I should be able to adjust for these, but its on me if I don't.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 7:16 AM

Richard4168:

WGT has set VEM to an all time high. Priestess isn't wrong. People who are unable to maintain a decent meter are going to find scoring a little harder with each incremental elevation of VEM thus increasing frustration. 

I think they sit around and when they are through arguing about which is stronger star wars vs star trek, somone gets the bright idea of who can get the most forum posts by screwing with VEM. Play over the last few days, even when dinging has been an experience in itself to say the least! :-D

• PAGES
RSS