• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 4:58 PM

Bump

:-)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 5:23 PM

thanks haze but i'm really starting to think its a bad idea ... you should read the sh!t a group of fellow window tinters are giving me !!!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 5:25 PM

Sent VIA the other today 

iaa R ( R ) V ft 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 5:26 PM

filmslayer:
    i know this is a lil unusual and i'll probably get blasted for begging , but y'all are part of my social media . 

I am not going to blast you nor criticise you for using this approach, in fact wish you the best.

But what concerns me is many businesses may be built on a good idea, but many have a lack viable business and marketing plans, thus leading to failure.

I would go to a bank in the first instance as if your plan is viable they will lend the money.

Also get a business mentor if they are available locally - often a free service and can give you guidance and advice.

Like I said I wish you the best and hope this avenue works for you, but like most business success, it comes from hard work and doing the hard yards.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 6:38 PM

1) Take a picture of it with phone or other mobile device with camera.

2) send it via email or plug in the device (or sync via bluetooth or Wifi) to your computer.

3) go to imgur.com and upload picture from there.

4) copy and paste the line on the right for forum & website use; it should be the one with [jpg] at the beginning and end of it. 

5) On WGT add this line in the media box and leave out the [jpg] parts. I usually just copy the whole thing then highlight and delete those parts afterwards.

Hope this helps

:)   Joe

RSS