Forums

Help › Forums

could use y'all's help

Mon, Apr 20 2015 6:38 PM (25 replies)
  • filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 6:52 AM

i know this is a lil unusual and i'll probably get blasted for begging , but y'all are part of my social media . 

i started a GoFundMe link and am looking for 5000 people to donate a dollar to help me get new business a better fighting chance . so if you can spare a dollar and or share on your Facebook it would be greatly appreciated ...

http://www.gofundme.com/r3k4cc4

thank you and God bless  

• antanazbarolataz
    10 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 12:41 PM

I think that "crowdfunding" it is not "begging" but just "social" capitalism ;

A friend of mine has realized his dream through that and the people who have helped him have benefitted from his earnings too (just like shares/stocks of a public company).

Good Luck on your quest bud

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 1:35 PM

Looks like that speaker passion might have a future, Ian.  GL.  ;-)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 1:46 PM

Thanks Jim , greatly appreciated ! 

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 2:04 PM

what kind of business is it ?????

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 2:12 PM

i tint windows . cars and houses and why i use Filmslayer as a screen name (window film)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 2:13 PM

PM sent 

OPY

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 4:14 AM

damn , i'm getting more love from Jim and Opy than from friends and family on facebook ... lol 

not sure what i was really expecting ...

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 8:47 AM

filmslayer:

i tint windows . cars and houses and why i use Filmslayer as a screen name (window film)

I adore all with the spirit of the entrepreneur and how many times one thing leads to the next for those with vision. With your talent and experience I must wonder if you have looked into the vinyl-wrap applications being used mostly on automobiles as an alternative to paint jobs. I had my two month old, white car done recently and the result is terrific. 1000's of colors and it comes from 3-M. And of course the use of it can go well beyond the auto industry. It will grow large. ~ SP ~

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 9:19 AM

yes SP i have done some wrapping and vinyl signs as well  , designing  takes a different skill set and the equipment for it all ( the printers mainly ) are quite expensive ...

BTW , donate a $1  and share with your social media friends please ... : ) 

RSS